Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
I know this thread is about Cassy and I must confess never even looked her up or heard of her but the tea is piping hot!
But I have to say the Mother is comedy Gold
I wonder if she’s ever spelt her name as Angle
She just seems the type 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

xlx250

The amount of Lbs she’s claiming to loose in a day is worrying she should be 3 stone by now 😂

• Haha

Willow008

There’s obviously a few tattlers sticking together to say they saw the “stories”
This kind of stuff I don’t agree with

Ladyinred

How long before Angel is on Fb live crying about her facking daughter and "I am just so worried about covic. Cassy, she doesn't fucking listen to me, she is grown up but she fought so much about the covic she was too scared to go to the tip. Now she's facking in trouble with the police. I blame the government. They are not giving clear instructions, Cassy and me and Bill and her friends all have local authority permission to raise the girls as one household. Boris has not said we can go to tip. COVIC!"
Did anyone actually read it in angels accent and voice lol?

• Haha

Mouth ache

Well she openly smacks and kicks her girls live on videos..
Calls them fat cunts..
They are covered in bite marks and bruises...
She never has them alone
Let’s her mates off their tits on drugs sleep in their beds (when they actually had beds)
Her mates take drugs and smoke around them
They’re around different men every week
She doesn’t take them to school properly
Their eyes look so fucking sad
She body shames them
Posts pics of them half naked and knows grown men are looking calling them sexy and beautiful
No car seats
No bed
No toys
Takes them on drug runs...
Takes them to her shop which she rents out for sex work and drugs
Anyone else want to add for pepperoni passion??

• Wow

Noseyducker_

Where was her divvy mates when she was leaving the shop didn’t see no videos of them! Loved the shop when she had
That’s true.. where were they to help I wonder hmmmm

Also I think that picture is to get at us lot... as someone said they think the new ‘him’ is stevothemadman. So I reckon she’s just done it for our eyes only or.. she’s had argument with her new fella and wants to get back at him.

She’s 100% on drugs, as her behaviour is erratic.. leaving the shop that quick, decorating the house that quick.. chucking girls beds out etc.. posting all these pics on the gram.. I think she’s lost her marbles and it’s all due to drugs.

Reactions: 11
I’m howling that she’s trying to imply that someone broke in to her house to steal a bit of paperwork that’s 4 years old just to dump it on a country lane. The whole family are off their nut 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lovemybags

Just shocking
What on EARTH IS GOING ON HERE??!!! This actually makes me really sad. Firstly why not give them poor girls their own bedroom EACH? Secondly.... why, just why, would you put THAT in their bedroom???? Cold ugly lino?! They should’ve had some lovely pink carpet with nice pink walls (or whatever colour THEY would have chosen) but this just looks cold and miserable ☹

• Sad

Trampoline

Chatty Member
I was on here last night when someone posted saying they saw it on her story. I checked straight away and there was nothing on her stories.. I thought I just missed it but it clearly was never on there

laughing

VIP Member
On the original post regarding the flytip. The man said It was caught on CCTV .
Will see if can find it.

Edit - found it
20200629_201629.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Omglol

VIP Member
As a woman a wife and a mother that picture totally offends me. If this is her mentality and her idea of normal behaviour then them children are more at risk than I initially Believed. Something has got to be done for those poor little girls. This girl really is something else she shouldn’t be allowed the platform she has Instagram should shut her down before all these young girls start to think how she behaves is cool and try to copy.

Wowitsme

VIP Member
Been following her for a while. Don’t know her personally but she seems to be heading of the rails massively.

Been watching for a while, had to create a new account so I couldn’t be identified.

Firstly that bedroom is awful it’s all mismatched and none of it goes together. Stairs are God awful. Looked much better before.

On the photos- she may be trying a Colleen Rooney to see who looks at it to pin point who’s talking about her on here to then either block or confront them 🤫

Reactions: 9