Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
Why is she at IKEA letting the girls choose furniture I thought Angel said she’s seen there “beautiful” furniture already?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ttj

In mcd’s this afternoon with her in front dared the husband to order the exact same as the person in front (he didn’t no it was her.) She had 6 double cheese burger 3 large chips 3 large coke and 20 chicken nuggets very vegan indeed and curry dip 🤢 😂 we only went there for a wrap which there not selling at the moment 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Chatty Member
A few things:

1. Could someone tell me what a dinlo is? I'm old, you see.
2. I sincerely hope that SS are not wasting their time on a gossip site and instead have their resources pointed at Cassy's very exposing social media profiles.
3. Could we get back to snarking at Jobby Drawers and kindly leave each other alone?

Reactions: 13

Noseyducker_

View attachment 166489
This has GOT to be a wind up surely
Where did you see this then rosealynne?

Omg I just saw this aswell!! She must be winding us all up second night on the trot!
Also where did you see it too????

Sorry but these members need to hold their hands up and admit they’re fake and edited. I despise Cassie but seriously this is not on. It will effect everyone’s hard work in contacting all the right people to try & get her children safe guarded.

Reactions: 13

Trampoline

Chatty Member
I actually find the mum fucking hilarious. The way she puts her own name at the end of her Facebook status 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and covic literally makes me die!!! And the daily chicken updates 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Willow008

Just shocking
That is vile 💩
Looks like something from the bloody 70’s, probably the only thing she could afford. Why didn’t she just get a decent carpet cleaner in and keep her old carpets, paint all the walls in the house to freshen up and get rid of all that tatty furniture. It looks worse than it did before. Absolutely awful. That bottom step looks horrendous, isn’t even fitted properly. She really needs to get her priorities in check, you can tell she went for the cheapest options possible.
Can’t believe she’s saying she’s a 6 figure earner and then showing the shitty carpet and Lino to the world, it’s actually embarrassing.
She’s actually ruined herself so much in the last few years, I thought she was quite pretty but she looks like a totally different person now, she’s a crappy mum and she has no respect for herself or other people.
I can imagine in 10 years or so being exactly the same as she is now or worse or it’s going to hit her like a ton of bricks when she realises... shit, what have I done, and she won’t have anyone who cares about her or there for her. All her little mates would have matured as they are a good few younger than her and don’t have responsibilities at the moment so they can get away with acting like prats at the moment and she will be completely left behind. I know for a fact though that those little girls are going to resent the crap out of her though whatever happens !

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Thread title is too crude
Thanks to #justanothermanicmumday for the new thread suggestion. Had to edit a bit to make it fit.