Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xlx250

I think we have got it wrong... the boy I thought is constantly with his daughter on Instagram and no sight of slaggyann. Plus completely different build and shape to the picture she posted. I don’t think it’s the guy starting with 01.. I could be wrong! But they don’t even follow eachother anymore.

Oh that’s weird they’re never underlined on mine 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 not defending anyone because I’ve no idea what happened but yeah no one has an underlined name on my insta 🤔
Someone else also just said this. Maybe I’m wrong then 🤷‍♀️ all mine are underlined but I’m fairly new to Insta so have no idea what the difference is?

Wowitsme

VIP Member
Girls ain’t got a bed coz every time she has them they are in her bed? I noticed

Also bedbug thing could be true as got rid near everything except the sofa that’s soft furnishing
But then why would you give the beds to your mum? Surely you would just throw them out.

L

How high up is she in this juice plus crap? I was having a nose on the other girl who does it, I don’t get it all, what’s all this pmd, pmd+

User1324

Look all the flight tipped rubbish in the background shot herself right in the foot 😂😂😂🙈

Lmao most of us are married with good jobs , don’t need to be looking at her trampoline drug runner partner lmao 😂 haha I wondering the same 🤣
That’s her clothes stock from the shop not fly tip lol

Emmarowleyhun

Usually... and I say usually - because it does depend on the tenancy agreement. The landlord will serve notice of 3 months. As a tenant you are liable for the rent of that 3 months. It's called a section 21, which is the easiest way to evict a tenant.