Cassy Clark #6 Defying lockdown, she's such a clown, doing her runnin's all about town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see she's using her massive platform (even though they are bought) to show support to everything that's happening in the world right now. She's a disgrace.
Yh considering that her circle of "friends" are mixed.. u would think she would but then i guess it just confirms what others have said about her on previous posts.. that she is racist...

And to be fair... she made no sense with her contradictions on not getting the corona coz she a vegan.. so shes prob say something equally as dumb about this matter anyway...

Last edited:
Following!! 👀 been following the girl for a couple years had to unfollow her recent cos she done my head in... knew there was something dodge about her haave I had the time of my life reading just this one thread lol time to catch up on the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: cassyanne #7 drug run done kids flinged off to mum now let’s steal someone’s husband for some dirty fun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Cassy Clarke #7 100k walking, someone's husband she's stalking, no one believes the BS she's talking

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the fucks up with Macey in the pic of them in her house? She looks knackered like she’s gonna collapse 😐

WTLiving duck! Silly bleep! Who knows anyone whose had tit done in that shop??? Anyone????
Hahahaa the actual pic in that post is ridiculous ... what treatment room? Come alone to reduce traffic in the salon but please excuse my 20 temporary mates that are twerking in the corner eating kebabs ... if you’re going to copy and paste another salons requests at least make it semi believable!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTLiving duck! Silly bleep! Who knows anyone whose had tit done in that shop??? Anyone????

How can she keep people’s deposits when she doesn’t even know when she’s opening? Thieving obviously comes naturally to her 🙄

Cassyanne soap dodger, shed defo sit on an old mans codger.shes bigger than the Eiffel Tower defo thinks she’s got corona power. Packs the kids off to their nans so she can sit on everyone else’s man.

Cassyanne soap dodger, shed defo sit on an old mans codger.shes bigger than the Eiffel Tower defo thinks she’s got corona power. Packs the kids off to their nans so she can sit on everyone else’s man.
She’s friends with a girl near me who is well known (has a closed thread on here as deleted Instagram) that’s in her early 20s with a man in his 60s for money his a multi millionaire surprised she ain’t jumped on the likes of that

Please tell me she is joking with her latest story “all these riots” and saying something about covid spikes duck off she’s a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s well and truly excelled herself with this mornings comment!

She’s friends with a girl near me who is well known (has a closed thread on here as deleted Instagram) that’s in her early 20s with a man in his 60s for money his a multi millionaire surprised she ain’t jumped on the likes of that

Please tell me she is joking with her latest story “all these riots” and saying something about covid spikes duck off she’s a joke
Think I no who your talking about not sure I’m allowed to mention her name though? If it’s who I think it is I’m devastated she’s gone of instagram loved watching that car crash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.