Cassy Clark #6 Defying lockdown, she's such a clown, doing her runnin's all about town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh who ever he is wont be around long hes not the lucky one to get with her i would say the unlucky one tbh how many men has she brought straite into the girls lifes now and within a week the mans gone and another is ready in line then its girls this mummys new bf thats what u call selfish unfit mother

Reactions: 1
Thing is she is happy for them to go back but Bill says no🤔 he would know that them girls have been around so many people so what’s the difference! Beach!Shop!Peopleshouses! The list is endless

Whose missing their old man.. spot the feet.. im sure u recognise ur man lol... get urself to the clap clinic sharpish... all I know is that aint my man wrong colour for a start 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her womb must be hanging at this rate there been so many

And the sofa is broken on one side.. the millionaire needs to sort it out.. with her cheap arse bnm furnishings
I dunno mate! Some of them girls she runs with are a bit 'geezer birdish' especially that Pete Burns look-a-like Amy Jayne Collier 😱 shocking that is!

• Haha
Far to many to report 🤣
Was a thread where someone posted some pics of a few!
Only knew that tommy lee beany only cos there was a bit off hoo haa with him. There was one after who seemed to be a boyf but didn’t get his name

She makes me laugh for how long as she said she never had abs surgery then in her live she says shes had ab contour just different word for surgery she for got to say on there how many rimes shes had lippo as well compulsive bleeping liar

“Ready for the day at 8 am to go out for the day”

So bleeping what?:unsure: Is that meant to prove something about her?

It’s absolutely ascot and celebs go dating u bleeping ******. God she’s more backward than her ****** of a sprog

ok so this is either his bird or himself or someone he’s paid to make sure he’s not linked to the slosh

Now that I do believe

She has them around assisting Murderers and drug dealers

Do they even have the same dad they don’t look alike?
But then let’s be fair what bloke with the full ticket would have gone near her before she’s bad enough now but she was a right pork chop before I bet she absolute stank back in the day in that trailer with her fat cheeseburger flaps. What a mess
😂😂😂 I just know she hasnt... not defending her at all btw lol I’m sure there’s lots that is true but not that one ☝🏽

She has on insta about 51,000 followers, only about 1,000 like any of her photos, when do you think that she will realise that the most of them just follow to take the piss out of her when she lies.

And she never remembers her own lies.

Nice to see she's using her massive platform (even though they are bought) to show support to everything that's happening in the world right now. She's a disgrace.

Reactions: 2
I know I keep on but she really isn’t 9stone 2! Look at Leah and even her weird little mate Macie there more like 8 and half 9 stone! She is defo not! Do people actually believe her!

Nice to see she's using her massive platform (even though they are bought) to show support to everything that's happening in the world right now. She's a disgrace.
You know it never even occurred to me whether or not she’d posted about it. There was just no question in my mind that she wouldn’t give a duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.