Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyyy do people stick up for her when they don’t know her? Dying to comment but don’t wanna get blocked cos I’m a nosey witch. The kids aren’t with her at the seaside and plus going to the seaside and not getting out the car is not an essential journey. You can drive an hour to the beach as long as you walk for 2 hours if that’s your preference this lass obviously hasn’t been watching the news or are they just thick 🤣
17C2FC19-6A1A-4066-A002-389AC5A706BF.jpeg

Reactions: 1
tit i must have missed the memo then... i do love a bit a glitter, crush and mirrored furniture... the dogs a no.. but the rest is perfectly fine... lol
Me too! I've got mirrored furniture and glitter wallpaper in my hall- nothing wrong with that! You can keep the dog tho 😂😂😂✌🏻

She’s 100% with a boy I think when she’s with her mates she always posts stuff don’t she 😷 god what a disgrace of a mother
Probably someone's old man- the filthy slag...

I’m gathering those who call her mum of the year don’t follow her on Instagram cause that’s 2 different personality’s right there

Reactions: 2
Whyyyyy do people stick up for her when they don’t know her? Dying to comment but don’t wanna get blocked cos I’m a nosey witch. The kids aren’t with her at the seaside and plus going to the seaside and not getting out the car is not an essential journey. You can drive an hour to the beach as long as you walk for 2 hours if that’s your preference this lass obviously hasn’t been watching the news or are they just thick 🤣
View attachment 125855
No point commenting she loves the energy I cant give that bleep anymore of mine... shes a waste of space and the sooner the police catch up with her the better.. she is the lowest of the low and clearly on a downward spiral... and she enjoys it... otherwise why tag urself out... shes got absolutely nothing in her life hence why she has to hang around young childless girls who somehow look up to her and open her legs every other day to little boys... feel for them girls when they r older imagine when they start dating and they go home to meet the parents... and the boys father will know what their mothers crutch looks like.. bleeping embarrassing...

Reactions: 3
Thread title:- Cassy Clark #6 Defying lockdown, she's such a clown, doing her runnin's all about town!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whenever I look insta and her FB are like a parallel. I unfollowed her ages ago so maybe more to it than what I can see

Whenever I look insta and her FB are like a parallel. I unfollowed her ages ago so maybe more to it than what I can see
It’s her Instagram stories that show she’s always on drugs, doesn’t have the kids, acts scummy, treats her shop like a strip club, that’s what most people on here comment on, her Facebook shows her relatively normal

• Heart
It’s her Instagram stories that show she’s always on drugs, doesn’t have the kids, acts scummy, treats her shop like a strip club, that’s what most people on here comment on, her Facebook shows her relatively normal
Spot on 👏👏👏👏👏
Gangster on Instagram and a Terrible Travelling Mother on Facebook

• Haha
This makes me soo angry. I am currently lying in hospital after putting off going for 5 days for fear of wasting NHS time about to be transferred to a bigger hospital to the cardiology ward. And this cow just thinks it is ok to go in after partying too much and the next day off out again! I have seen how hard these staff are working the whole time and I cant fault their work at all

I've come the the teen mum uk thread saw her name mentioned thought I'd check her out. I'm embarrassed for her

I've come the the teen mum uk thread saw her name mentioned thought I'd check her out. I'm embarrassed for her
Hahaha welcome!! Did you come from the post about Megan & brows? The more you see of Cassy, the worst it gets 😫

Anyone noticed this perfect mum drove from her home in medway area all the way to Whitstable to get fish an chips an to take her kids to the beach today?

#6 Cassy Clark she's no bright spark defying COVID's mark, drives 50 miles to take her kids to the park!

Hahaha welcome!! Did you come from the post about Megan & brows? The more you see of Cassy, the worst it gets 😫
Yes that's the one, I need like a little run down on her I've just done a browse through her insta she is tragic by what I can see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.