Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bills putting stories up on his snap chat of him with the girls already. Can’t believe she hasn’t even had them half a day and her mum’s saying she’s got the girls tomorrow for the day. What is wrong with her, those poor little girls, luckily they got bill and angle cause she’s no decent mum. She thinks by throwing. Money at them is all they need when at their young age they just want love and attention. The dear little girls birthday and the mums dumped her off already
What’s his snap name? Also what is his girlfriends name?

at the seaside on her kids birthday with out them??? she just gets lower and lower. while shes there she needs to spread her legs and off load some of them crabs lingering round her rotting hole.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes a millionaire and only bought her 8 small presents from the range! I bet those balloons cost more! I think maybe her mum has got shared custody with Bill. She only gets allowed times a week to see them. She would never admit this. Once drugs and kids are involved and reported enough times kids go into care into the system unless family have a good environment to apply for 6monthly care. Angels a bit of a twit with what she says on fb then does the opposite! But she is a bloody good nan and they look really happy! She is def scared of cassy, shes a nasty bleep she would def be the type to beat her mum up! I hope she fucks up massively and gets arrested 😂

Reactions: 3
What’s his snap name? Also what is his girlfriends name?
Billyjoesmith

What a selfish witch she is- down wistable where we’re in lockdown trying to stop people from dieing- it’s her daughters birthday. You couldn’t make this up if you tried- she really thinks she’s something special

Reactions: 2
Yeah 100% something is going on with the kids coz who in there right mind wouldn’t want to spend the day with her child on her birthday when she hasn’t even seen them all week? Like what the actual duck !!!!

Millionaire yet she got all thhe presents from the range and a 2nd hand trampoline and gifted balloons? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
she couldn’t give a duck about anyone
As if she’s driven bloody miles away AGAIN. She’s so bleeping selfish. Plenty of places near her that she could have a little walk for an hour with her girls. But nah, much better to drive down to the coast 🙄 she’s unreal - and not in a good way.

Can someone make a new thread and tag it in here so I can keep following and reading 😁

Reactions: 1
the girl is such a bleeping idiot, I have never known someone as selfish as her. I would do anything to be with my kids for their birthday (not that im not) but if I was her, I would do everything, throw them a tea party, get them a bouncy house for the garden ANYTHING... not oh her darling here are your presents, now time to go to daddy ... YOU HAVENT SEEN THEM ALL bleeping WEEK.!!!!!!!
she's the shittest mother going, I just can't believe her behaviour, and no doubt Angel will have them all day tomorrow and then all week again because Cassy the dirty little bleep needs to get her punched lasagne seen to, and her fix of gear and balloons instead. duck YOU CASSY

Billyjoesmith

What a selfish witch she is- down wistable where we’re in lockdown trying to stop people from dieing- it’s her daughters birthday. You couldn’t make this up if you tried- she really thinks she’s something special
It's a filthy, narcissistic bleep mate, no other word for it... if I could think of a worse word than that I'd use it! Shes taking the raving pi$$ out of the NHS and everyone else who is following the rules and helping keeping this country going. VILE!!!! I've reported it 100's of times to JP, trading standards, the tax man and more and no one does duck all!

i Dunno why I’ve got this funny feeling that bill and her mum have somehow took the girls of her. Then just giving her limited time with them. Not that’s any exscuse for the way she is. Because she don’t seem to be making any effort to want to be a mother to them. I may be wrong just an idea. Also I see it’s fucked of down to Whitstable now in some1 else’s car. She really does do all this for attention
Yeah I thought the same. I'm sure those little girls would have loved to have spent a birthday at the seaside. Selfish cow

It's a filthy, narcissistic bleep mate, no other word for it... if I could think of a worse word than that I'd use it! Shes taking the raving pi$$ out of the NHS and everyone else who is following the rules and helping keeping this country going. VILE!!!! I've reported it 100's of times to JP, trading standards, the tax man and more and no one does duck all!
They might have but she wouldnt say to prove shes invisable, we need to constantly report her to police

What always gets me is the people commenting on her posts! You're an amazing Mummy, they kids want for nothing blah blah blah. Are they bleeping blind?????

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s 100% with a boy I think when she’s with her mates she always posts stuff don’t she 😷 god what a disgrace of a mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.