Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abi doesn’t drive she’s always in her friends car
The white car u always see is Abbies mate billies, well she has one.. it’s defo not that shans.. but the one always posted isn’t the same one that she put up outside her house, she posts things for a reason so I’m defo inclined to agree it’s a boys and she’s trying to piss someone off x

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t ask for a better child!!!! That’s right Cassy the walking clap you couldn’t but you are to much of a thundercunt to be a proper mother! Absolute bleeping scumbag 😡😡😡😡
It's a 'cuntwaffler' ladies, plain and simple. She forgets what she says - she's so full of tit the toilets are jealous!

7E207364-137B-4C48-A429-21C9BB452AD7.jpeg

Deffo an essential journey for a private sale after you been hanging with your mates

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t ask for a better child!!!! That’s right Cassy the walking clap you couldn’t but you are to much of a thundercunt to be a proper mother! Absolute bleeping scumbag 😡😡😡😡
she makes my blood boil, best friend and best child she could ask for yet never sees them, does she think we are all stupid and don't see her for what she is. wonder how long shell have the kids before theyre dumped bak off with her mother or bill. shes vile in every single way.

she makes my blood boil, best friend and best child she could ask for yet never sees them, does she think we are all stupid and don't see her for what she is. wonder how long shell have the kids before theyre dumped bak off with her mother or bill. shes vile in every single way.
‘I wish I had you earlier so I could love you longer’ 😡😡😡😡😡 I just can’t deal today 😩

FAKEST witch EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
you wish you had your daughter earlier so you could love her more? WELL CASSY how about NOW you actually spend time with your bleeping kids instead of packing them off to your mums everyday when you wanna go and chill with your SKANK ASS MATES ...
god you are absolutely shocking as a mother, just because its her birthday you think a few presents and some poxy balloons your the mum of the year? NO kids remember memories, kids remember when their parents were around .... and you certainly aren't. Making out your kids are your world yet your NOW putting them in danger anyway because you have been around god knows how many people are now you have your kids?
MY GOD you really are the shittest mum going.... I hope and pray when the girls are old enough they can get away from you as quick as they can. all you care about is yourself and getting your next gear fix.... shocking!

Reactions: 7
its not even half 1 and shes dumped them already.. we should of took bets lol, out in someones car god shes such a tit bleep.

Reactions: 1
Bills putting stories up on his snap chat of him with the girls already. Can’t believe she hasn’t even had them half a day and her mum’s saying she’s got the girls tomorrow for the day. What is wrong with her, those poor little girls, luckily they got bill and angle cause she’s no decent mum. She thinks by throwing. Money at them is all they need when at their young age they just want love and attention. The dear little girls birthday and the mums dumped her off already

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She honestly makes me sick! Cannot spend more than a few hours with her child on her birthday, think cos she got a few balloons and made it look nice it’s excused that she palmed them off already! She’s definitely with a boy too. bleeping slut

Reactions: 1
i Dunno why I’ve got this funny feeling that bill and her mum have somehow took the girls of her. Then just giving her limited time with them. Not that’s any exscuse for the way she is. Because she don’t seem to be making any effort to want to be a mother to them. I may be wrong just an idea. Also I see it’s fucked of down to Whitstable now in some1 else’s car. She really does do all this for attention

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.