Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye that’s so true!!!! Every time a new man on the block she’s needing to go hospital and her kids are parmed off to her mum !!!! Cassy just uses her . She’s a bleeping dirty slag she needs them kids taken off her!!!! She is a parent when it suits she disgusts me

Reactions: 1
Ye that’s so true!!!! Every time a new man on the block she’s needing to go hospital and her kids are parmed off to her mum !!!! Cassy just uses her . She’s a bleeping dirty slag she needs them kids taken off her!!!! She is a parent when it suits she disgusts me
Cunty prob just needed a good tit after eating the dominoes she bought the girls and ate the cakes she "baked" she confuses needing a good tit to gallstones

If she really was a ''6 figure earner'' she'd pay to go private and have her gallbladder removed surely? If she can pay for her square arse and tombstone teeth she can pay for a surgery that would prevent her being in so called agony! She's a joke

Honestly my heart breaks for these girls. Their mothers all over fb the other day saying how she’s always dressed up because she doesn’t own tit clothes, yet her daughters sleep in the same dirty bedding, the same pjs for a week and now the same clothes as yesterday that look like they’ve slept in them! And she’s rolling round half naked in the garden. Literally have no words 😭😡

🤣🤣🤣

And her mum like the comment 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes now posted that she's been out for a run! Unbelievable. I'm amazed social services haven't stepped in to safeguard them kids before now

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she typed ‘in oar’ whoever said she went to Grammar school talks out of their arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does she not understand about not mixing with anyone not in your house? Even move in with your mum or stay away you dick head.

Reactions: 6
Honestly my heart breaks for these girls. Their mothers all over fb the other day saying how she’s always dressed up because she doesn’t own tit clothes, yet her daughters sleep in the same dirty bedding, the same pjs for a week and now the same clothes as yesterday that look like they’ve slept in them! And she’s rolling round half naked in the garden. Literally have no words 😭😡

🤣🤣🤣

And her mum like the comment 🤣🤣🤣
That was me 🤪😉😉

• Heart
bleep was fasting yesterday weren't it...
Oh yeah 🤣🤣🤣 wtf happened there. She ate dominoes last night 100% . Like does she think it’s cool? Like I don’t get her? Well she must do

Someone commented her going “I need this diet please help me” well hun all it is is a bit of veg in a bowl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
one of the most common causes for gall bladder problems is Yo-Yo dieting. So she probs has loads of pain since she’s fasting one day, eating junk the next.

i wonder tho why hasn’t juice plus fixed her gall trouble yet? such a shock that she needs to go to hosp so much when juice plus is known to fix everything 🤔

Reactions: 2
the joke is how she claims she’s never ill thanks to her juice plus, when in truth She’s forever got something wrong with her ! Never seen anybody also go from needing hospital treatment to being recovered so quickly!! My heart is with these little babies and that they don't pick up her traits ! She needs to take herself away and get serious help for the sake of her children

I had gall stones at 21. Found in the August and removed in the November. This daft witch probably hasn't even been to see her GP.

Weird how old of breath she is running after her kids.. considering she is meant to be running loads lately... also day 1 lockdown completed she put... cunts been out all day I don't think she gets the concept of lockdown... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Couldn’t ask for a better daughter”

yeah when it suits you half the time you flog you’re kids to your mum !!! How about spend the day with them today? But no you prob won’t

Weird how old of breath she is running after her kids.. considering she is meant to be running loads lately... also day 1 lockdown completed she put... cunts been out all day I don't think she gets the concept of lockdown... 🤣🤣🤣
I’m telling you she drives her car to random places, gets out to run along the road and film then back to car and a fag on the way to the next ‘stop’ there is no way she’s runs that quick in the state she’s in 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.