Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was told not even a week ago to not fast and now she’s doing it again???? The girl is such a duck up! It’s like she wants a bleeping medal for not eating ? Considering what’s going on in the world wouldn’t you make sure your eating properly ? But no of course Cassy will never get it she’s immune to everything oh nooooo as long as she’s got juice plus she’s clear from it all

Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen anyone hoover like that in my life. You can literally see her just pushing the bits round. Has she never seen anyone operate a hoover properly before? And we’re supposed to believe her shop was deep cleaned last week lmao

The SOS stuff is very poor taste. If I received an SOS notification from a friend I’d be ringing the police, then again, my friends aren’t stupid wankers.

Reactions: 1
She blatantly can't afford her bills now her shops out of business bleeping mug😂

• Haha
She is such a lying stupid girl
Going on about the bills few weeks ago she boasts how much shes got ffs is she kidding me shes a joke

Soooooo queen Cassy of nutrition who only eats vegan etc has now eaten all the junk food in house 🤣🤣🤣 thought you didn’t buy that crap tho?! 😂😂 and then she asks people how to stop eating junk? But aren’t you a nutritionist hun? Shouldn’t you know this? 😂😂😂 can’t even deal with this girl Hahahahahahha

oh and she’s been doing it for 3 days in a row 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep posting in that awful thong🙈 mate you have two children have some self respect!

• Sick
The duck is she doing in her garden 😷😷😷 she literally is a bleeping dirty slut .... doesn’t she have a man? Who would do that with a man? And she calls herself a traveller 😷😷😷😷

Is that the only thong she has???????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve actually had to block her- she honestly thinks she’s something really special doesn’t she. I can’t stand that girl- she’s got 2 kids and she’s rolling around on the grass with her deformed body hanging out. She really is a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 6
That bleep is like a cave... look at the size of it... and tells her mums she's ill coz she can't parent for more than a day... its a bleeping disgusting bleep... and it looks stink... with ur one thong... dirty bird mate plain and simple... imagine her poor brother and his kids looking out the window and seeing the inside of his sisters /aunts womb... foul 🤣 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Really looks like she’s is bleeping hospital? And struggling in pain whilst rolling on the bleeping grass? What the actual duck! The girl can’t stand being alone with her kids for more than a day! All she is is a part time parent . The kids are better off with Bill and away from her !

Reactions: 5
Her behaviour is actually very concerning, it’s not normal! And those poor little girls she can’t spend longer than a day with them before she’s getting rid of them again.. and to do what exactly, flaunt herself in her garden rolling about on the grass just to post on social media for a few likes. She makes me sick

• Sick
I know the weathers improved, but not enough to be writhing round on the grass in your pants. Bet her neighbours are thoroughly entertained by this shitshow

I cannot actually believe what i’m seeing ! Those poor children, thank god they have people who care for them but unfortunately not their mother! The person who carried them in their tummy and is usually the one to hold the closest bond !
But remember we’re all jealous 😓

she makes me see red shes in so much pain she as to goto hospital but few hrs later in garden dont that selfish witch understand the the nhs is trying there hardest at such a difficult then they have twats turn up dont no if u noticed every time theres a new man she as gallstones why dnt she pay private instead off bleeping spending money on plastic surgery girl boils me karmas always a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.