Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowitsme

VIP Member
Why have they never had a kids birthday party why just a boring dinner with boring people!
---

Reactions: 12

Dollybird

VIP Member
State of that boat race
She’s definitely trying to look like Jess and failing badly . Looks her mums age . Jess looks amazing and I still rate the girl for driving at her going gran theft auto . Cassy is poison . Didn’t even care her kid was there only herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Chris622

VIP Member
She makes me sick step dad TL how many step dads have they had why the hell would she set that up she make my skin crawl

_basic_

VIP Member
Maybe you can’t fit into your dress cos you are growing a human you absolute knob….so you want to lose weight/get slimmer which means taking away your babies nutrients, who gave this idiot ivf ffs

IMG_7414.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

laylapink66

Chatty Member
I hope she sells the house, moves into a caravan and TL spends all her money, then leaves her for Jess 😆 stupid cow talks about losing weight for clout, knowing full well she won’t lose any weight whilst carrying a baby, the little potato
It’s actually sick that she would try to loose weight while pregnant (unless medically advised) She’s ill in the head.

The house won’t sell for that money so she will end up either taking it off the market and staying (again) or switching to a new agent and blame the first agent.

Anyone fancy booking a viewing for a nosey round 🤣

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
She purposely misspells words to look more traveller or gypsy, not sure how actual traveller and gypsys find this? I’d be insulted!
---
Love the genuine tag on this 😂😂 how many times has she said she don’t wear copies she just advertises them 😂 I don’t claim to know the difference between designer or fake just looking at them but that’s a dead giveaway ffs why wouldn’t you just buy him some nice outfits from Next or something?

View attachment 3011557
An leysdown Saturday market original that

• Haha

Swhite

People going to her today for consultations of her aesthetic work she’s so good at

‘it’s my birthday today, I’m 32’

client ‘oh wow, happy birthday. Im gonna have a look around and get back to you if that’s alright my love’

• Haha

Wee_Isa

She’s an absolute c*nt of a women, makes me so angry how she carry’s on about her weight whilst she’s growing a baby! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Seriously needs a fist to the face and some home truths!!! Stupid slag!

Attachments

• Angry

Swhite

Her feet! Eeeeewwww grooties!! She knocks me sick! 🤣🤣 but Cassandra ‘I’m a good mom’ Zimmerman should be encouraging her tommylee 🤪 to go spend time with his boy who’s already here instead of fat feet taking him out! A poor little boy thinking dads picked that absolute sloshpot over him, ‘good mom?’ SURE JAN