Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmiller

She bought the ring herself when she was gonna re marry bill then everytime she pretends she’s married to someone else’s man she puts the ring on and pretends they bought her it 🤣🤣😂😂
How embarrassing! So she’s not married yet is calling him a ‘husband’?
That is so weird.

Baby Reindeer comes to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Rackley123

Chatty Member
She doesn’t give two shits about her lips and I don’t believe for a second she keeps passing out either. It’s all for attention, anyone would go to the midwife or a doctor, not put it on Facebook 🙄 we’ve all seen the ring doorbell footage Cassy, you’re nowhere near as little as you photoshop yourself, so you ain’t starving yourself either 😂

• Haha

sdog

She’s made that video for the algorithm, people have called her much worse than Fat which I dont believe for a second, plus she’s always calling herself fat since getting pregnant so what’s up with that? It’s probably ties into whatever crap tv show she’s filming. Cassy get a proper job love, Hollywood ain’t calling you
Just before she took the kids out of school, there was advertisements everywhere asking for 9-11 yr old homeschool children from kent to be in a tv show. That’s y she took them out and made that awful video thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s so desperate it’s really sad

• Wow

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Ewww no shoes in a PUBLIC space. Amount of food crushed into the carpet and sticky drinks! I don’t even wear my outside clothes in my house!! I always change into shorts or leggings as hate thought of my sofas being covered in ‘outside germs’ 😆 but ocd I know, but I’d never be a scruffy cunt bucket like ScabbyAnne

She’s just mentally unwell. She’s so OBSESSED with being thin and skinny that she’s puts her unborn baby in danger to make sure she is still thin. It’s just for attention. She’s a very insecure person so people telling her she isn’t fat makes herself feel better. She’s obviously mentally and physically struggling with her eating disorder.

Boredofher

VIP Member
She can claim to be financially stable all she likes.... she's keeping a man in a car, a man under her roof, and her man buying her turkey tat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The fact is she mentally poor, love poor, self respect poor, a poor mother!

Keep bragging about ya money cass..... that's easy come easy go! Your never have self respect, your never be a proper mum, your never be a proper wife or a proper traveller lol.

So I'm guessing we are actually richer than you 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Why have they never had a kids birthday party why just a boring dinner with boring people!
---
Makes me sad, they don’t seem like the nicest, politest kids and don’t seem to have many friends. Plus you know the younger one threatens to eat them if she doesn’t get her own way!

• Haha

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
And to have to buy all your own fakes, balloons and a cake. Is the Husband staying over to make you breakfast in bed tomo! 😂😂😂 can’t wait to see what he buys you, prob a new batch horse hair.

• Haha
Aw that accent makes me cringe badly “clent up” “dying upwards” I don’t no a single traveller that talks that way apart from the widows out of Essex 🤣

Reactions: 9

Boredofher

VIP Member
MILLIONAIRE TRENT SETTING LINO QUEEN Can't fork out for a new front door....... the big make over her house had well 🤣🤣🤣🤣 THE KITCHEN WORK SURFACE WAS ACTUALLY COVERED IN THAT DC FIX STICKY PLASTIC 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious

• Haha

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
How can she be training others in aesthetics? I hate how unregulated that industry is. Imagine saying you trained at the ClappyAnne school of butchery

• Haha

Mmiller

So she’s slating life saving smear tests! Saying you don’t know what’s on the swabs! Yet injects her face with toxin and fillers! Someone pointed out in the live that the substance on the swabs is the same that is used in needles etc!
And don't get me started on sunbeds !
This clearly shows she will no way pass any exams coming up to be able to practice aesthetics. Thick as 💩
---
She also said she got married to Jess’s husband in November 🤣
As if!!
We all know if she had it would be plastered all over SM 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Wowitsme

VIP Member
I think she was happiest with bill and she’s trying to recreate that but she won’t silly bitch

Omglol

VIP Member
The fake accent 🤢🤢🤢🤢 why does she make this shit up probably had 1 comment saying about her editing and carrying on like hundreds are saying it 🤡 I wouldn’t worry about her body that can be hidden I would worry about the face she is a state looks well into her 40s

Rackley123

Chatty Member
She just wants to be in competition with people who these men she forces herself on actually love. She is no competition for Jess they are not even in the same category! cassy is not a very pretty girl and she only looks more of a state with all the shit she has pumped into her face. She is as ugly on the inside as she is on the out side. She needs to give it up 🤡
I think she was pretty when she was with Bill, before she started properly butchering herself. She’s aged herself 10 years.

How can she call anyone out who’s allegedly calling her fat, when she used to call Bunny it all the time?