Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee_Isa

She’s an absolute c*nt of a women, makes me so angry how she carry’s on about her weight whilst she’s growing a baby! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Seriously needs a fist to the face and some home truths!!! Stupid slag!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Swhite

Her feet! Eeeeewwww grooties!! She knocks me sick! 🤣🤣 but Cassandra ‘I’m a good mom’ Zimmerman should be encouraging her tommylee 🤪 to go spend time with his boy who’s already here instead of fat feet taking him out! A poor little boy thinking dads picked that absolute sloshpot over him, ‘good mom?’ SURE JAN

Swhite

They are all podgy, why she so obsessed being skin and bones when she’s naturally her mother! Lucky TL 😂😂 Jess is naturally thin, naturally a good mother and always looks effortlessly good. Cassandra Zimmerman you fucking wish you could. She’s giving kat slater on a bad day.

• Haha

Wee_Isa

Is it just me or has she tried to morphe into Jess with her blonde hair 🫠 I say Blonde loosely.. absolute mess!

Reactions: 10

Cowboybaddie

makes ya laugh 😆 the ring she bought her self 7 husbands ago and we know jess husband ain’t leaving you yet clappy his enjoying being bank rolled by the south easts biggest known bike while his on licence🤣

Attachments

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
Wow someone’s hit a nerve for her to make a video on how she’s not fat even tho she’s pregnant, making a big deal of telling the shorts size and getting Delilah involved. From someone with an eating disorder who calls HERSELF fat, says the baby has ruined her body and everything else, now kicking off cos someone else has said it. She gets hate all day everyday yet this is the thing that bothers her the most. Everyone has said here that’s she was too thin and sorry if anyone here thinks she looks fat now that’s crazy. She’s still stick thin with a tiny bump. Yet people calling her fat has sent her unhinged. And she’s still trying to “influence” people 🙈🙈🙈
She’s made that video for the algorithm, people have called her much worse than Fat which I dont believe for a second, plus she’s always calling herself fat since getting pregnant so what’s up with that? It’s probably ties into whatever crap tv show she’s filming. Cassy get a proper job love, Hollywood ain’t calling you

• Heart

ChattyKathy80

LOL obsessed with the fake LVS 😂. Poor copy too. The thread is all over the shop. At least when she was with G, she got genuine things, not like TB's knock offs. Knocked up and knocked off 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Boredofher

VIP Member
She can't have a mortgage on land and a mobile either lol.... once she pays that mortgage off she ain't gonna have much left with the early fees, capital gains etc. She ain't getting land she can put a place on for under 300k.... then she needs planning, water, plumbing, electric, a mobile for 3 kids so it's gonna Need to be a 3 bed at least.... then she's gonna have to have another place put up for the Ali express wardrobe, then a place for her butchering business which unless she pulls her finger out and trains more she ain't gonna be able to do the work as the regulations are coming in and she will never get insured! She's on cloud cuckoo...... her other alternative is to move up to where Tommy Lees dad place his and camp in the fucking garden and then they won't stand her for too long.... AS FOR THEIR BABIES fucking hell she's cracking out the Christmas cracker jokes abit early..... SHE WILL NEVER GET BABY TL EVER

Lgrace90

I actually laughed out loud at this part you wrote “It was one of the happiest days of my life”~TommyLee Beaney~

So so funny 😂😂😂😂😂

Who the fuck has a dress code at a baby shower? 🙄
---
Also….”my Johnny’s baby shower”? Shouldn’t it be “Our”? I really do wonder is it his child or a sperm donor. She done the fertility clinic not a big stretch to think she might have used a donor rather than TL
---
I just cannot 🤦🏼‍♀️
“It was one of the happiest days of my life”~TommyLee Beaney~

View attachment 3012369

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofher

VIP Member
Is she the only woman in the world to ever be pregnant 😆. Being this breathless ain't normal... what a div the baby is pushing on your diaphragm you absolute prick it happens to every woman 🤣.

She's copied LC on the crib in the front room, she had one for her girl.....that's up way to early and gonna be coated in dust and dog hair. Also planted next to a radiator..... no one puts a baby next to a rad! The girls will see how a baby should be treated and how a mum really behaves when bills wife as her baby a few weeks after cassy. I bet cassy is spuing over the fact she's got her baby coming.

laylapink66

Chatty Member
She’s just way to smug at the moment, more than she usually is. She thinks she’s got her fairytale ending. Think she’s in for a shock!

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Well done to @Dollybird for the winning thread title even though she didn't even suggest it 🤣

Carry on here for the shit show between Slaggy Ann and Tommy Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha