Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Cassy walks round thinking she’s big man then goes crying when someone tries to run her over? Stop acting like a cunt when you’re a mother. No one but YOU puts the lives of her children and unborn baby at risk! You don’t nourish that baby with any nutrients. Just sugar, caffeine and tobacco and fill the other kids full of processed crap causing one of them to be obese!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To me what’s telling from the videos is not once does she put her phone down or check on her daughter !! And all she keeps saying to TL is get your boy ?! So she was trying to wind Jess up even more !! Not that I agree with what Jess did in the car but that video from inside the car is sickening that poor boy. I hope Jess doesn’t let him go back there and I bet he doesn’t want to! And sorry it is weird to give a boy a brother called Johnny when he already has a brother called Johnny !! Weird and confusing for him and a million other names to be called !

Hf5684

Oh look proper gypsy wife now... She's cracked out the crown derby and they are eating off it 🤣🤣🤣 watch out for the paint falling off Cass from your snides
I was gonna say the same. Since being with tommylee it’s all my husband this and that. She is a rank gorger just an old tandom bike. U no when she is really trying to being traveller the fake crown derby comes out. And now she is buying off bunny there was none of that when she was with GB . Who has 1 crown derby plate on display she is a backward fool but u no what girls we are all jealous of being a scabby old bike. I’ve heard her nickname is Flora where she spreads easy

• Haha
  • Heart

Omglol

VIP Member
Seems Cassy has met her match with Jess and I I’m guessing Jess saw red after seeing cassy hit her mum BUT that poor little girl didn’t deserve that she must of been so scared 😟

_basic_

VIP Member
It’s an old pic.. she obviously means that she can’t believe she thought she had a bump then but didn’t & was forcing herself to see it.

has the hate got to some of yous brain cells? I know we’re here To gossip not spread hate and dumbness
Nah cos she talks absolute bollocks on the daily and doesn’t fucking make sense half the time. Nothing wrong with questioning wtf she is talking about, no one on this thread likes her, no one’s spreading hate and dumbness we just question her ridiculous life choices and shit she speaks
---
Let’s not forget that Cassy professes to be an influencer in the weight loss industry, she has a clear eating disorder, last year she was crying on blaming anyone and everyone for her weight loss through stress and she knew she was too skinny and she couldn’t eat through the stress she was under, anyone believe for a minute she doesn’t love being this size, she says anything for attention.

IMG_7006.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

BackForTheTea

I have sent everything to the police. Cassy may not have wanted to press charges but do the police know all the facts or just her one-sided take on it? I'm not a grass but those children deserve to be safe and secure. It's just basics otherwise they will grow up to be traumatised or replicate their parents behaviour and think it's ok. In the past, I've contacted B&Bs old school and the council with safeguarding concerns but nothing ever gets done. Enough is enough now. Those kids need professional intervention and fast.

Posting a story about homeschooling and educating your children ... And then posting a video of your eldest eating with her mouth open ... Maybe start at the basics before teaching them what a mortgage is mate.
🙌🏼

The way she's eating though, forget to teach your kids manners at the table Old Slaggy Anne. I don't wish to see what's in her mouth.

Both of them kids are spoilt little "entitled" brats!!

Whilst I’m completely in agreement that both sides are wrong here and of course what Jess did was awful, I think it’s very easy to say from outside of the situation or with hindsight that you’d take the kids for a walk to remove from the situation or should have done this or that.

It looks like it went from zero to a hundred quite quickly and it’s easy to say you ‘have a brain’ and ‘you’re not an animal’ but if someone is harming your mother and making your child hysterical like that, plus pregnancy hormones… Cassy was provoking Jess but she was being held back and the rage took over.

Obviously she should not have done what she did but men do a lot worse to each other for a lot less. We are all animals at the end of the day and the way to get to a woman is by hurting their child and Cassy did just that to Jess.
Whilst I’m completely in agreement that both sides are wrong here and of course what Jess did was awful, I think it’s very easy to say from outside of the situation or with hindsight that you’d take the kids for a walk to remove from the situation or should have done this or that.

It looks like it went from zero to a hundred quite quickly and it’s easy to say you ‘have a brain’ and ‘you’re not an animal’ but if someone is harming your mother and making your child hysterical like that, plus pregnancy hormones… Cassy was provoking Jess but she was being held back and the rage took over.

Obviously she should not have done what she did but men do a lot worse to each other for a lot less. We are all animals at the end of the day and the way to get to a woman is by hurting their child and Cassy did just that to Jess.
Imagine a world where we all reacted in the heat of the moment and let rage take over before engaging our brain?

My opinion remains that not a single adult in that situation put the kids first, they all acted in their own interests from the mum that told her screaming kid to shutup so she could continue arguing, the nan that didn’t refuse to go knowing there was history, the dad/nan that didn’t take the kids out of the situation, Cassy for just about everything she did and the 2 women fighting and putting their unborn kids and current children at risk. Say Jess’s kid fell out of the car and smashed his head open, would that be Cassy’s fault too? They are all disgusting.
You’re right, my animal analogy wasn’t great as even animals fiercely protect their young. What’s lower than an animal?

makesitup

VIP Member
To be honest you would think people would have realised what she was like 10 drama episodes ago! She seems to come out untouched or unbothered.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
I appreciate that Jess is your friend and you want to defend her, but I can speak from an impartial perspective and my response is;

You say ‘keep letting someone get away it.’ Why does she keep going back for more? If this has happened before, why did she take her mum and other child? Why did her mum not stay home with the kid and someone else go. Why did the mum not take the kid out of it. Why go somewhere and record expecting it to kick off and then tell your kid to shut up so you can continue arguing. Why try to fight when you’re pregnant? Why drive a car at a child with your own kids unsecured in the back.

I’m sorry, but my opinion remains. Anyone saying they would do the same is scum, a liar or just an idiot.
They ALL wanted a row, clearly the grandmother too or she wouldn’t have gone there again having already had grief and would have stayed behind to keep at least one child safe.
I don’t think Cassy is an innocent party here, they are all sick for not putting their kids first. We can go back and forth but my opinion won’t change.
---

But that’s not what I’m talking about is it, so all pretty irrelevant points?

Like you, I’ve voiced my opinion. Just because you don’t agree, won’t make me change it.

nothing you’ve mentioned here has anything to do with my point that none of them put their kids first in the situation and anyone jumping on the bandwagon saying ‘I’d do the same’ you’d really put retaliation above your kids and unborn child? Cos that makes you about as good a parent as Cassy doesn’t it?
Another impartial observer here and 100% agree! Whatever the circumstances, everything about this incident is wrong. No one comes out of it well or with any justification for acting the way they did.

Chris622

VIP Member
I’m with Jess on this one cassy started didn’t give a shit about her unborn baby or her daughter she started that drama then plays victim plus stood there shouting her crusty mouth off sorry but cassy hit her mother while sitting in a car I must be sick cos I would of done the same cassy didn’t give a shit about making her son cry hitting her mum It’s all over for cassy from that

makesitup

VIP Member
That Tommy Lee doesn’t give a shit about no one but himself! His as thick and selfish as Cassy. Sounds iike a 16 year old chav going on about recalled to prison. They made me cringe to death listening to to them both a pair of divs. No she shouldn’t have drove the car at her it was wrong but it was reactive to a whole load of shit dumb and dumber had put her through.

Cassy will read all of this … and I hope she does and reads this very carefully … she’s a complete joke ! She’s not a traveller she’s a wanna be , a complete and utter lunatic that shouldn’t have her children and I hope her ex takes the children away before social services does . She’s upset so many traveller woman and when she’s had the baby she will come unstuck ! Tommy Lee didn’t care about her in the video and was more concerned with not going back to prison ( he will) let’s hope the children’s father has more sense and takes the children away from her and fast

• Heart
It's so easy for people to say what they would of done in that situation but unless they ever find themselves in that exact situation they don't know how they would act. Jess has been plagued by cassie for years and I agree everyone has a limit and unfortunately jess come to her limit that day and cassie made sure of that

dumdums83

VIP Member
Little girls don't need false eyelashes...... What the fuck is she doing.... Did angel not buy her dolly's when she was little???

Where's Tommy lee 😂😂😂 better thing to do than hang around with Cassy and her clones. I bet he lays in bed of a night praying that Johnny blue comes out black, so he can run, rather than a quarter German
It would be so funny if that happened. If it did turn out to be fighter dude she shagged

• Haha