Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle1981

She chose to punch someones head in while pregnant. She put her self in that situation is what i said. I wouldn’t put my children in danger sorry if that offends you.
none of us know what happened there unless the whole thing was filmed somehow but what we do know and is evidenced is that they smashed into a pregnant women and young child..

No excuses whatsoever ….
She chose to punch someones head in while pregnant. She put her self in that situation is what i said. I wouldn’t put my children in danger sorry if that offends you. Also the bit about her going flying was because someone said earlier she was only tapped.

I dont think that last bit is called for and it is weird and worrying you have said that. She is a pregnant adult who knows the consequences of her actions and put herself in that situation. It is awful but she chose to be in that situation.

she is at her own home she never put herself In any situation when she didn’t even leave her own street they come to her home .
Outside her front door fgs…
I don’t think for one secound she thought some lunatic so called mother of children who is also pregnant herself and her and Tommy’s child also watching would mount Curb and slam into cassy who is carrying Tommy lees sons sibling {too add to the inbred drama} to run her over that’s not fucking normal behaviour that’s barbaric and inexcuseable …

fucking off key the whole thing …
Unless there is footage of the whole thing from start to finish we won’t ever know the truth but the evidence of driving at speed into a pregnant women and young child is enough to figure out where I see the wrong and right …

leave kids out of this kind of shit it’s the unwritten rule and any Mother/parent should most definitely be horrified at this..

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Someone's posted the video of when cassyanne was forced to say she is a whore and she slept with black men and is a cheater and her business is done... Everything has literally gone viral. Crazy.

• Haha
  • Wow

Curly

VIP Member
Those poor children. I honestly couldn’t care what those animal of adults do but to allow your children to witness all of that trauma is vile.
running a car in the direction of a child regardless of what has happened before is unforgivable. Scum the lot of them

Hd1414

TommyLee actually hit Jess aswell. In cass video after jess hit her he leans in the motor. She’s got a bruised eye from him. I feel so sorry for them kids being there when it all happened. Tommy Lee couldn’t care less about cassy no are you ok and didn’t even run to help her. All he cares about is himself 🙄 show up

• Wow
  • Sick

nichew

VIP Member
Video
---
Not defending Casey Ann but her child was stood there and she did gain some speed. Awful behaviour from all parties involved
Think her crazy has been matched and doubled messed with the wrong one this time! kid should of been in house
---
Video
---
Not defending Casey Ann but her child was stood there and she did gain some speed. Awful behaviour from all parties involved
Also why doesn’t she look half starved on this

Rackley123

Chatty Member
It’s an old pic.. she obviously means that she can’t believe she thought she had a bump then but didn’t & was forcing herself to see it.

has the hate got to some of yous brain cells? I know we’re here To gossip not spread hate and dumbness
Looking through your profile, you seem to ‘defend’ Cassy on a lot of shit. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion sure, but it’s not a rave thread and you’re giving minion behaviour 😂

• Haha
Cassy all along wanted this she wanted Jess to react it’s a shame Jess had stomach pain and lost control of her car 🙃!! I mean cassy may get of with the old bill and her mother saying justice will be served old slaggy draws has openly admitted she wants Jess’s blood!! I mean I’m glad all the traveler girls have got involved and are backing Jess and when they are able to I hope Cassy gets what is deserved!
Every traveller in the country is behind Jess, I’ve seen it with my own two eyes not only that no sensible travelling woman will ever go back to Cassy and to get work done over again. She’s a grass !!! She has threatened people with social and police travellers won’t go near her now her bussiness will be over !

laughing

VIP Member
That's awful, no excuse for it. The driver could have killed them.

Who was trying to get out of the rear drivers door?

Omglol

VIP Member
I can’t stand her but TL knows he’s with an old whore it won’t be a shock to him to know she was brassing herself or shagging around before him. It’s what she has done her whole adult life 🤣

laylapink66

Chatty Member
What a great birthday for bug…a meal out. No friends round to play, no age appropriate fun activities

Boredofher

VIP Member
Lots of travellers call their kids blue.... So she's trying to be gypsy once again 🤦.

Ah times must be hard for her to start selling her table cloths again....... Obviously blowing up cash machines still ain't TL strong point.... So shes knocking out £30 outfits.... Plus her interest rate must be going up on that house of hers and being TL is being paid to stay with her, she needs the extra pennies. It must be horrific having to pay a man.... TL new business venture a gigalo. That post that angel put up forgot to say desperate wanna be gypsy house wife 🤣.... With 0 self respect.... Desperate to keep a man and pays to do so

• Haha

Cowboybaddie

you can tell how calculated she is when as soon as the car was close to her she pointed the camera at her bump and started touching it shouting tommylee, he didn’t give a shit neither of them ran to check if the 9 year old standing next to her was ok. she just started telling him to get his son out of the car to try to one up jess again. first of all what mother wouldn’t be telling her young child to get in the house in the first place standard cassy loves to act like the big woman than act the victim. tommylees own son was screaming i fucking hate you at them. i don’t know why bill has never taken them kids off her, she’s scum and always has been now “home schooling” the girls more like paying for a home tutor for an hour and sending them to her mums for the day and the rest of the time they can look after the new baby while she botches people in the shed

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Where is bill in all this ? Surely he cares more about his daughters than slaggy Ann does? I would have taken them both away for a car crash of a life with that mother of theirs!
Bill hasn’t given a fuck for as long as these threads have been about either. He’s just as bad as Cassy for letting it all go on

• Sad

Astrogirl

You can hear Tommy Lee saying the video “it’s not me is it” several times 😂 how embarrassing he does not back her at all. He really don’t give a shit about her

Aussiec*nt

Poor bugs screaming when the car made contact with Cassy, I don’t give a shit about any of the adults or whose in the right bullshit but it’s those poor children that are going to be traumatised by this.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Dollybird

VIP Member
This situation has gone viral and was even posted on a WhatsApp group im part of with my traveller friends . I say traveller friends but really …I’m a gorja in a traveller group of friends . I’m not Cassy and I don’t pretend to be a traveller lol 😂

everyone is backing Jess and I am too . What Tommy Lee is thinking getting with slaggy Ann , I will never know . Not one bit Of baggy is attractive in any way at all . Her kids will probably grow up to be like her and that’s shameful . Cassy wouldn’t last five mins in prison. Cassy can’t fight out a paper bag which is why she attacked a grandma and not Jess directly .That street must cringe seeing her act like this as it looks to be an alright area . Baggy is more concerned with her back fat when she’s just a dumpy little troll . Back fat is least of your worries baggy Ann

laughing

VIP Member
His first two actions:

Go to the car to Jess and her family

Tell Cassy, he on license, got to bolt.

• Haha
  • Heart