Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofher

VIP Member
Someone please call her out on the bollocks.

1/ the fact she takes drugs
2/ she's not a gypsy
3/ she tried having her dog pts
4/ she beat a granny
5/ she went to grammar
6/ she sleeps with people's husband's
7/ she's a prositite
8/ her girls have 1 hour of tutoring a week
9/ the girls have had 2/3 holidays in 7 years
10/ she is with a man that beat her previously
11/ she self harms I fro t of her kids
12/ the kids are thrown around a motor with no belts

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Boredofher

VIP Member
Not filtered 😂😂😂😂 fuck off Cass we all know your skin don't look like that you old leather handbag.

Sunbeds are dangerous due to them raising your body temperature THEY ARE NOT LIKE BEING IN THE SUN!!

Cassy uses unlicenced b-tox substitute that's why she's not allowed to advertise BOTOX.

people slated Jess for driving at a pregnant woman 🤦 what's Cassy doing to keep her unborn child safe....

Eating shellfish, tuna, drinking alchol, drinking red bull that does cross the placenta just like diet coke does and causes the baby to have an erratic heartbeat!!! Injecting herself with every shit going, causes fights, beats old women up and having sunbeds.

Now the crank wants a mortgage and advisor for another property 😂😂 what aload of old bollocks

• Haha

sofia1

She’s really trying to show they’re some united front. Why does she think she’s the cat that got the cream when the only reason she has that man is because Jess didn’t want him. Enjoy your community pussy Tommy Lee.
Id be to shamed to ever post him again after everyone seeing the video of him not giving 2 fucks about her being hit by the car…. Bless her she really thought he was gonna go running to her making sure she was ok…. But nope he to worried about getting recalled 😂. I get second hand embarrassment for her over that. Everyone is making a laugh out her over it

Caralou

I know cassey Is an absolute bell end but shame on jess for putting 2 kids lives at risk!! That video is awful to watch, it looks to me like she has a bit of speed behind her and hit her with some force. Not defending cassey at all because she will have not helped the situation at all she will have been giving it big un but that's inexcusable! And they never mentioned it on her status did they when they put the pic of the nan up with the gashed forehead did they?! They all need to grow up!

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
Swear she used to have a shop called the bug and bunny butchering peoples faces and selling cheap tacky clothes all in one place and her ceecee tan 😂

Cowboybaddie

am i the only one that’s seeing all these posts about bug saying “i want to look like you mum” pictures of her on treadmill and planking? TL taking them for laps /
Looks like cassy has passed down her eating disorders to her child already and at such a young age too

• Sad

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
Cassy all along wanted this she wanted Jess to react it’s a shame Jess had stomach pain and lost control of her car 🙃!! I mean cassy may get of with the old bill and her mother saying justice will be served old slaggy draws has openly admitted she wants Jess’s blood!! I mean I’m glad all the traveler girls have got involved and are backing Jess and when they are able to I hope Cassy gets what is deserved!

Boredofher

VIP Member
Saying that attempting to run over a pregnant person and a child is not the same as saying cassy’s actions and behaviour are correct. You cannot just justify hurting children by their parents horrendous behaviour.
And Cassy as to understand she could of put her child in the house, the child shouldn't of been outside to watch Cassy's proformance it's adult stuff that's little girls ear holes shouldn't be hearing..... Cassy also saw that motor come at her and made no attempt to move the child or drop her phone!!!!! Cassy also beat a woman through a car window Infront of child despite being told by children to leave off!!!! Cassy puts her children in danger!!! Cassy didn't even ask her girl if she was alright.... Instead it was Tommy lee Tommy lee Tommy lee...... Not drop the phone up the floor and grab her child!!!! She's a calculating old shit bag and if anyone that defends her are the same.

Wowitsme

VIP Member
That video is just horrific, yeah she is mouthing off, yeah she has hit the grandmother but to drive your car at speed at a pregnant woman just a no from me Jess is scum. Poor bug looks worried and luckily she wasn’t hit disgusting behaviour

Astrogirl

This was all caused by Cassy. Does anyone else remember on Mother’s Day Jess literally posted happy Mother’s Day to Cassy etc! Seems like she has tried to be civil with her which is more than most would do after everything she’s done to her! But slaggy is eaten up with jealousy over Jess and planned this!!

• Heart

Amyarnold

I have to say after seeing that video I take back every word I said that is absolutely disgusting that has knocked me sick that is in no way amusing at all I’m lost for words

_basic_

VIP Member
To me that video looks like a heavily pregnant woman and her mother and children were under attack from an unstable jealous prostitute and her pumped up pimp. In a moment of sheer panic to get away and protect herself and her unborn baby she jumped in the car and tried get away in such speed that she lost control of the vehicle causing it to veer off the road and up the curb. That’s how I would interpret it so let’s hope that’s what the police believe too 🤞
You’re right you know. The car come round the corner to turn round and get away and could have easily lost control rather than it being a deliberate act.

makesitup

VIP Member
Cassy was not banking on that little boy recording the before bit was she? She thought she could control and manipulate everyone into thinking she was a victim. Even saying the nan feel and hot her face, ducking liars been exposed.