Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofher

VIP Member
Right? Anyone that says they’d do the same is either full of shit or a scumbag themselves. I’d lose my shit if someone assaulted my mother, but what I wouldn’t ever do is risk the life of a young child and an unborn baby, especially if doing so put my own unborn and child at risk.
when you’re a mum, protecting your kids should be at the forefront of your mind always. The gran can look after herself, she’s an adult. The screaming kids couldn’t.
And let’s have it right, someone told those kids to record and whoever that person was, they knew it was likely to kick off. So they prepped the boys to be ready for it rather than getting them away.
So sad for all them kids.
Dont blame them for recording.... Jess asked Cassy to return her boy to a public place, but Cassy refused!!! Jess wanted her boy back and had no choice but to fall into the wicked witches plan

Reactions: 12

sofia1

Right? Anyone that says they’d do the same is either full of shit or a scumbag themselves. I’d lose my shit if someone assaulted my mother, but what I wouldn’t ever do is risk the life of a young child and an unborn baby, especially if doing so put my own unborn and child at risk.
when you’re a mum, protecting your kids should be at the forefront of your mind always. The gran can look after herself, she’s an adult. The screaming kids couldn’t.
And let’s have it right, someone told those kids to record and whoever that person was, they knew it was likely to kick off. So they prepped the boys to be ready for it rather than getting them away.
So sad for all them kids.
Definitely not full of shit an no scumbag here love… So you would constantly let someone keep getting away with doing what she liked with you, your mum and your children?? And you don’t believe someone can be pushed to the limit and just snap after putting up with years a years of bullying and intimidation??
Sameway you say whoever says they’d do what Jess did is this that and the other. How can you them say what you’d do?? Coz if you honestly put up with what Jess had to then sit and watch your mum be attacked then you have absolutely no right in calling anyone a scumbag.
Yeah maybe Jess told them record coz she’s had years of shit from Cassy

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Cassy deserves everything she gets. No sympathy for her or any of them inbred cunts. DO feel for all three kids though. Social services need to get involved with Cassy and at least monitor her for 6months

xlx250

Mate this is poisonous behaviour . It don’t matter what she did she is carrying a child and bug was standing next to her outside her own home …
I don’t rate cassy at all ..
I fact I have been fuming over the dog .

but some of these comments are tapped and says way more about you lot then it does about her ..

How can you hate some one so much you blame her for someone mounting the Kirb at speed and smashing into her and her unborn child and just missing her other child …

It’s weird and worrying are you the same kind of person that says a women wearing a short skirt and a ton of makeup asked to be raped …

She chose to punch someones head in while pregnant. She put her self in that situation is what i said. I wouldn’t put my children in danger sorry if that offends you. Also the bit about her going flying was because someone said earlier she was only tapped.

I dont think that last bit is called for and it is weird and worrying you have said that. She is a pregnant adult who knows the consequences of her actions and put herself in that situation. It is awful but she chose to be in that situation.

Last edited:

Dollybird

VIP Member
I think sunbeds are always gonna be a talking point as they do carry risks to the baby mother . However , we don’t stop women going on holiday in pregnancy and you don’t have to live in a shoe box of darkness for 9 months . I’m more concerned she’s sniffing the nasal tanners and injections she promotes as nobody knows what’s in them .

Clairebear17

Bug, Bunny, Blue and Tommy Leeeee. I pity the neighbours having to hear her yelling those names out Bianca from Easties style

• Haha
  • Heart

dumdums83

VIP Member
Fucking hell, Tommy leeeeee must love seafood especially shacking up with fishy minge cass!

• Haha

Cowboybaddie

If any new people are here just read through all of these threads... cassie not the girl everyone thinks she is on social media there is a reason ALOT of people hate her. She is NOT a traveller I dont really understand why everyone goes along with it, especially people who have known her since school etc.. it's like someone deciding one day that they are black and then everyone just accepting it.. its all very strange!
everyone round here knows she’s a wido the only reason she’s got gypsy women back in her comments is cos of tommylee everyone knows she’s a german, she thinks gypsy spunk= gypsy blood

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofher

VIP Member
Oh look proper gypsy wife now... She's cracked out the crown derby and they are eating off it 🤣🤣🤣 watch out for the paint falling off Cass from your snides

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Someone tell Angel it doesn’t matter what she does or doesn’t put on social media it’s already viral. I get she’s cassys mother but I’d be so embarrassed I won’t say anything. How she can defend that idiot time and time again 🙄

• Heart

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
This has all got out of hand now. Cassy big bollocks is pushing people too far now. Those kids are going to be damaged for life of this continuous cycle keeps going. Poor kids, made me really upset and I wish I had not watched. Social services really need to step in and safeguard them for sure.

• Sad

Swhite

She’s a terrible mother, she knows what, 1% of her followers personally, but here’s my kids in their underwear online for thousands of you strangers what the fuck. Somethings wrong with her mothers mothering but she really is a shitcunt 🤣🤣 worse thing is she swears she’s good to them 🤪🤪🙃🙃🙃🙃🧐🧐🧐🧐

BackForTheTea

I have no loyalties to either of them but I do care for the children. I get that Jess was pushed to the limit but she drove like a maniac with her son in the car, door wide open so he could have fallen out and seriously hurt himself in the process. Cassy was no angel in provoking the attack on her mum. They can play silly buggers all they like, draw blood, burn the house down. I'm beyond caring but I just want those kids to be safe and I think we all have a duty to support the innocent little ones rather than just treating this as a gossip page.

• Heart

lollypop212

Chatty Member
Not saying it’s right what Jess done but if someone done that to my mother I would see red only!! I hope unborn baby is ok and the trauma cassy has caused to them poor kids 💔 course she don’t want press charger cos social be involved And I hope Jess mum is ok 😢

laylapink66

Chatty Member
Jess commented saying her kids never be around Cassy again. So that causes problems for TL cos if he sees his boy it will be without slaggy which will drive her mad. Once that baby is born and has his name and he’s off licence he will be off 🏃

What mother is in an incident with their child that they caused yet the only person she is calling for is tommylee me as a mother my priority would be the first thing my baby girl all them girls are for is to dress them up little trophies I’m sorry she is the worst mother ever if she didn’t have money behind her she would be looked at in an instant by social services she’s a dead beat should never have kids that little boy is just a trophy to be attached to tommylee now just sit back everyone because when that baby’s born he be back to his ways shagging about bored of her then she use that baby as a weapon she’s already made Tommy Lee and little tommylee relationship shit which was her plan all along to get her tommylee where she wants him ALONE she is narcissistic bitch and her life is going to be a car crash time will tell