Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've never known someone so desperate to try and be a traveller..... I have absolutely nothing against travellers by the way.

Cassy you have never and will never be one, you have no morals or self respect for yourself or others. And you definitely don't believe in God!!

The sooner you realise that you are scum the better

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Chris622

VIP Member
Angel the freak she’s so hungry for attention you def can see where cassy gets her shit talk from.. we all love our kids but it’s really weird how she acts with hers

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
She will have made that picture and plan for home EDUCATING as the local elective home education support worker will have asked to see a plan ☺

Chris622

VIP Member
Some one tell her ffs put her out her misery 😂 yes cassy look after your don’t give a shit about you man
---
I bet she chases them around the house please all for being caring in a relationship but this girl can get treated like shit and dinner would still be n the table
---
I wonder when the wedding will be

• Haha
She defo wants to be a blonde funny tho when she went before she hates it she said!!!now she getting lighter and lighter but loves she wants to be a blonde like Jess she won’t ever be Jess or nowhere near as beautiful no matter what surgery she has done

PennysMum

The girls skin is burnt, how irresponsible is that! Top Mum 🖕
---
So she’s on holiday with the kids but she’s making boring Tik toks saying how she’s gonna do homeschooling when she’s back….why wouldn’t she be out enjoying the hol?
---
Posting a story about homeschooling and educating your children ... And then posting a video of your eldest eating with her mouth open ... Maybe start at the basics before teaching them what a mortgage is mate.
She can't even spell worth a shit herself, how she going to teach proper English, reading and writing!

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Jades TikTok calling out all the women who go to cassyann 😂
Jade would hold more credibility if she weren’t going about with and training Bridgey, who had her children taken off her years ago before getting them back and had to see them in a contact centre and lies about some really bad stuff too. Another one that has no morals

News just in slaggy Ann is selling clothes 😂 name it after we kids 😂
---
Wasn’t they selling hair curlers awhile ago and now she’s selling clothes who the hell is going to buy from slaggy Ann 😂 her aesthetic business must be going bust 😂 self-made millionaire selling cheap market clothes from a wholesalers in London😂😂
---
I can’t take her seriously….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

pinkbox34

Anyone else reckon she's been going on sunbeds when pregnant...🙉
Not defending her in the slightest I think the same as the rest of you BUT sunbeds can’t harm the baby they just recommend not doing them because your skin is more sensitive and you over heat quicker it’s no different to sitting in the sun, every sunbed shop I’ve been to allows pregnant women to use the beds

Omglol

VIP Member
I’ve been looking on her profile of the countdown she shared to Cape Verde can’t find it now. She decided it wasn’t safe to leave TL? Sure it was 30 odd days….
She’ll never leave TL behind bcos she knows he will be going and seeing his boy and she couldn’t take him meeting Jess to do so

I notice she hasn’t posted anything about TL today. Maybe she’s seen how many people’s making a laugh of her over it…. God I’m still cringing for her over it “Tomeh leeee” 😬😩😂 wonder is socials been in contact with her yet. I know it can take a few days for them to contact anyone about a report. If they haven’t it’s only a matter of time and I bet anything the kids end up on a child in need plan at minimum. Social will bring up all past reports about her as well
---
Do travelling woman actually go to her now? Or is it kent widos like her? I’ve not seen anything about her since she brought that house. But I can’t see any right minded travelling woman going to her at all. They wouldn’t be in her company no matter how cheap she is. Maybe a couple might who have the same morals as her but any travelling woman with respect wouldn’t. As your only as good as the company you keep.

I know for a full fact if my husband knew half the things about her and I said I was going to get me face done by her he’d have a stroke 😂 he wouldn’t care how cheap she is. I showed him the videos and the first thing he said was “yeah you can tell that one’s hot” just by hearing her 😂
Got to be the wannabes still going to get no decent travellers would go to her - she’s being laughed at my friend is in a what’s app group with other travellers and the things they are saying about her is unbelievable 😂

_basic_

VIP Member
He can’t be 21 she was with him years ago and how old is his kid with jess? Must be at least 5…now that would be bordering