Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylapink66

Chatty Member
She’s ramping up the good mum act.
Family days out
Trips to the park
How loved the baby is

I don’t think she realises that all the shit that she’s put out before is there to stay. The good mum facade will never fool social services. They poor girls having years of trauma on their shoulders at their age
I bet TL is loving his new teaching assistant job. His next promotion is babysitter so Cassy can carry on butchering people in the cabin when brown eyes is born

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Boredofher

VIP Member
That's awful, no excuse for it. The driver could have killed them.

Who was trying to get out of the rear drivers door?
And prior to that Cassy could of killed her unborn baby and the girls mother by repeatedly smashing her in the head 10 times with an object..... You can't stand there giving it a d fighting I cri t of ya child when being pregnant and not expecting fuck all back. She's stood there shoyting her fucking gob off, after smashing the girls mother in the head. They were in the car! Why she wants to row Infront of the little boy and her girl I do not know! But you can't be acting that wayand expect nothing back....... Let's not forget when she turned up at jess's house swinging crow bars with bill and her brothers.

• Wow

Dollybird

VIP Member
Jess aimed for baggy and baggy was too busy being a lairy potato 🥔 unfortunately baggys kids will be collateral damage because of the situations slaggy puts them in . Bug should have been told to go into the house but slaggy wanted to put her in danger . She called for TOMEEEEHHH LEEEEEE TOMMY LEEEEE and didn’t consider Bug at all .

Boredofher

VIP Member
Cass as gone back to clothes selling and jp coz shes going skint 🤦. Her money is going, her clients arent going back to her. She got rid of the range rover coz it was too much to insure. Million Aire Trend setter my arse.... Wait for the house up for sale and she ends up in a mobile!!! Watch this space

BackForTheTea

Fuck! That was worse than I thought. It looks like someone has rammed into the hedging before now as there's a gap where the tyres come through. Imagine how Bug feels after seeing that. That image will be in her mind for the rest of her life. Flashbacks, nightmares etc. So disturbing. Has anyone seen the video that Jess posted so we can get both sides of the story?

Boredofher

VIP Member
I want to see what Jess looks like 😂 nosey af
She's absolutely stunning, she don't need make up either.
I want to see what Jess looks like 😂 nosey af
She is absolutely stunning....even before she had her lips done etc. she loves her children to the end of the earth. You can see why TL is gutted he ain't got her no more.... Jess has shoes that Cassy will never get close to filling. Now she's done this she will never be trusted by anyone in the travelling community

Reactions: 11

makesitup

VIP Member
Jess could have suddenly got stomach contractions due to the stress making her lose control.

Boredofher

VIP Member
We need to see what your relation as got on her ... Please share, Im sure a member on here with a sly FB will post it on her page 😂😂😂

Also her post on FB.... I can't understand it.

I don't know when il be back at work...... I won't be taking Maternity.

So she's having a baby that she desperate for but won't be looking after it???? CLEARLY SHE CANT AFFORD TO TAKE THE TIME OFF WORK 😂😂😂 TOMMYLEEEEEEEEEEEE support your wife

• Haha
If any new people are here just read through all of these threads... cassie not the girl everyone thinks she is on social media there is a reason ALOT of people hate her. She is NOT a traveller I dont really understand why everyone goes along with it, especially people who have known her since school etc.. it's like someone deciding one day that they are black and then everyone just accepting it.. its all very strange!

Achill

She’s a deranged demonic goblin 😈 a complete disgrace of a “mother “ 🤬. Those poor little girls are fucked 😞

• Haha
Why is Cassy so quiet when it comes to Jade, Cassy ann seems to be scared of her… Jade has said more and done more about Cassy then anybody else has funny how Cassy has an opened her mouth, Cassy and the trendsetter, the self-made millionaire scared of Jade Baker 😂 I hope them to run into each other Jade will bounce her peanut little head off the ground

Boredofher

VIP Member
Cassy 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Wants her 'YARD' to be an adventure playground for the kids and a separate bit for the kids... 🤣🤣🤣 Since when as her back garden been a YARD🤦.

The garden that's been took over by her cabin of doom 🫣. Steady on Cassy the traveller 🙄 YOUR DREAMING AGAIN

• Haha
Cassy doesn’t really have a leg to stand on by saying 4 baby dads, as she has had pregnancies with other fellas before this. Yes she may have miscarried, but if she didn’t then she would’ve had the children? So she would’ve had about the same herself?

• Heart
Cassy will be sat reading all of this 😂
I would too! But only if they snitched first. I was just wondering what the views of the travelling community are? I’m not a part and don’t know much either
ICassy is nothing, but a lying little grass not only has she upset so many people within the community. She’s grassed on them. She’s blackmailed them and is nothing but trouble for them. They have nothing at all to do with her outside that cabin. No decent, travelling woman would ever go around her because of the disgusting name she’s got for herself travelling men and won’t let their wife’s go around her outside that cabin, and some men don’t even allow their wife’s to get work done by her . Cassy is not a traveller. I don’t know why she claims to be everybody talks about her, and there’s not one person I know that would refer to her or claim her to be a traveller. At the minute, the whole country is laughing at her. They think she’s sick and disgusting.

Boredofher

VIP Member
So where's the holiday.... She was panicking about the girls passports not being back so why ain't they gone lol. She leaves it much longer and you won't be allowed to fly.

So full of shit 🤣.

Just shows what the girl is, she encouraged Jess to her place so she could start but she's very quiet about jade ain't she 🤣🤣🤣. Just shows she had an agenda with Jess!!!! Coz Cassy is a known bully to who she sees as weaker. She knows jade will bounce her around Maidstone and she will need another flight to Turkey for new teeth. Absoulte shit bag of a woman.