Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairebear17

Bunny is going to go down the same path as her mother if she isn't reigned in very soon. And what is going on with her stomach? What is that lump?

laylapink66

Chatty Member
I do wonder if the sickness she keeps on about is so that she can use that as a reason for a miscarriage or explain y she ain’t putting on weight …if she lying, also does any1 else think it’s weird how young tlb is and looks? Like if it was other way round and she was a man people would think it’s sick
---
How old is TLB?

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
You can sell a car with finance as long as it’s paid off with sale proceeds. I did with a car last year - the buyer knew it had finance on and I paid the finance off in front of him . It can be done .
No way she paid it upfront
Also how fast is she going on that road with that little girl in the middle of the car - one emergency stop and she’s straight through the windscreen . Absolute shocker of a mother ! Social services would have a field day
She’s a pig why in danger your kid like that 🙄

Olgivy

VIP Member
Not been on here in a while. But I’ve seen she is now pregnant for TL. I thought she was messing about with George? Or has he gone back to Lucie now?

sdog

Where's this so called big TV program she was meant to be a part off 👀
I saw this on the rainham Facebook group ages ago, I think this is what she did, we all know she pretends cos she believes in fake it till u make it crap, also I don’t think she having IVF I think she’s had the gastric sleeve or whatever removed and she’s gonna pretend she’s an ED survivor now lol
IMG_4530.jpeg

Lolalove

To be fair none of this makes any sense no matter how much guessing we do. Has this been the thing she has been hinting at the last few months? Is she actually with TL cause surely he would come out and say it’s not true she’s mentioned him in her last story. So if none of it is true surely won’t take long for it to come out
Oo what did she say, I missed that one?