Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violet5

Oh my god that pic right now on Facebook can tell it’s added a tan filter on as it’s wrist is white and black patch on her jeans its so fake

Reactions: 1

_basic_

VIP Member
Totally agree with this. Would she get banged up if something terrible happened whilst driving as surely her children are under her care and she should be responsible for making sure they are safe in a car? God forbid it does but she will only learn the hard way.
I’m sure it’s 12 when a minor in a car becomes responsible for putting their own belt on? So yes she would be responsible even just in a road law sense never mind being their mother also. I do wonder if the kids are allowed to wear no belts at Bills as well as it’s an automatic thing that’s learned after a while you do or don’t. Always taught my daughter we don’t move till the belt is on whether front or back if the car, doesn’t matter how careful I am it’s other drivers! Especially ones that from while driving….

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I've decided I think it's going to be like a "my big fat gyspy wedding:where are they now" kinda thing or whatever the show was she was on all them years ago😂

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
Jess has 3 boys. Tommy lee after his dad he's about 8, she has 2 more too. I'm sure her youngest is tlb too but I'm not 100% sure.

The man as children everywhere.

So if Cassy's is a boy it won't be named after daddy!!!! I don't think his family are impressed as she's not on any of there socials.
The youngest is not Tommys it’s some other bloke she was with then they split up then she got back with Tommy then split up now she’s with someone else , the middle ones tommys and the eldest is another man’s!!

didn’t know Tommy had a girl aswell 😂😂 can’t keep up
---
Zoom in! Answers on a post card! 😂😂😂 she has used a wank bank sperm donor! No TLB!
Mate that is some proper expert detective work 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well done!!!

CelinaRoger

Weirdly I don't think she would lie about it being tlb's would she really be that stupid to lie if her friends and family knew she had been going to fertility clinic? I think she must have had ivf as she had that 'surgery' not that long ago imagine that could have been egg retrieval as it wasn't long after all her appointments and blood tests she was having, but then why would she lie.about it being tlbs? Unless it was an ivf baby and they were seeing eachother so she just called it 'his' baby?

sdog

I think she may be pregnant but definitely doesn't have morning sickness as bad as she is making out. She just likes the attention and is most likely trying to wind Jess up by keep mentioning the pregnancy.
I don't know how she is going to make it to 40 weeks though, she is a right state.
I do wonder if the sickness she keeps on about is so that she can use that as a reason for a miscarriage or explain y she ain’t putting on weight …if she lying, also does any1 else think it’s weird how young tlb is and looks? Like if it was other way round and she was a man people would think it’s sick
---
A picture says a thousand words 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE it’s her food making her sick 🤢 wtf is it? And who cooks eggs when u got sickness? Just cook a normal healthy dinner slaggy

Violet5

Why does her arm look wobbly in her latest pic also she uses the zoom out mode to make its self looks smaller 😂