Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Omglol

VIP Member
Wonder if she’ll use dr penman from Kent he can tell the sex from 12 weeks been to him with all mine. If it’s a girl I can see her doing some huge big announcement to rub Jess face in it but I think deep down she hoping for boy

DD21

You might be right on that!
Her showing she divorced her husband and now living good with her two brats of daughters botching peoples faces and acting like mum of the year! Bet the camera men don’t know was out at 4am with her daughter crying while filming herself calling herself a slag or whatever she said when she was involved with Gordon the gofer
I never got to see that video! Anyone got it? 😂😂😂

AngelBabes

VIP Member
I uploaded this the other week before the cunt blocked me. 😭 Listen slaggy Anne, you’ve only lost that much weight because you’re a crackhead prozzie…for your reference, your perfectly apt name is the name of this thread title. 🙄

AngelBabes

VIP Member
I have just came across this article in The Sun on Cuzin Suzy.

I’m still blocked on slaggy’s IG 😤 Do her girls know they’re going to get a new sibling? As Cass doesn’t have a WIKI, can anyone explain why Angel is known as ‘chicken wanker’ please? 😬

sdog

Why is she obsessed with her eye colour?
Plus bigging jp up can’t tell me she’s back on them now what the fk
---

So she said a while ago “just cause I videos it doesn’t mean I eat it” basically telling everyone that she s total sham. Doesn’t matter what food she posts no one will ever know if she ate it. She’s a sick horrible bitch one of those who needs to be stopped or locked up before they damage others
Cos she only has children to make money. She tried selling it again on TikTok didn’t get far so now wants a pregnancy to sell Jp she’s so disgusting just get a job u slag