Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
Angels post about Cassy :sick: 😂

Also it really bothers me when Angel out lolo
---

Quoting myself because I'm as illiterate as Angel.

*puts. Not out.
Random how she shouts out Cassy. Like wtf has she done that’s so amazing?

Reactions: 1

Boredofher

VIP Member
Tomm
Wonder if she’ll use dr penman from Kent he can tell the sex from 12 weeks been to him with all mine. If it’s a girl I can see her doing some huge big announcement to rub Jess face in it but I think deep down she hoping for boy
Cassy as always wanted a boy. If it's a girl it won't run jess's face in it coz tlb as a girl anyway. Same as tlb isn't the dad to all jess's children

Chatty Member
If that TY toy does pop out in human form, that dog will be gone before Cassy’s stitches have healed.

anotherday07

Ok so I’m fairly new to cassy - she actually lives local but Iv been oblivious to her 🤣🤣
Who is Jess & Bill? I’m guessing the girls dad? Where do I find them to be nosey at 😁 x

_basic_

VIP Member

BackForTheTea

I don't know if she pulled the kids out of school. A lot of schools that way are on a 2 week half term break. Doesn't change that she's a fake though

laylapink66

Chatty Member
That's shocking and so sad for the kids that are being dragged up. So late night meetups in some backstreet car park, endangering the kids and blasting them with that vile language "isn't enough" to have a protection plan in place? No wonder this country is screwed.
I totally agree, the system to protect children is useless