Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BackForTheTea

Makes you wonder what she's trying to hide but an attendance rate of less than 90% triggers investigation into safeguarding so...

Reactions: 1

_basic_

VIP Member
This is plausible I suppose… if it were anybody but Cassy.
Announces a pregnancy despite drinking and smoking; you could suggest she’s not carrying the baby herself.
That said, she has NOT got a surrogate carrying her baby.
1: TL is not interested in having a baby with Cassy at all, there’s no way on Earth she’d have convinced him to go through any extended process.
2: Surrogates generally go through an an extensive selection process and get-to-know the Intended Parents.
Find it incredibly unlikely anyone selfless and generous enough to bring a baby into the world would meet Cassy and think she’s a deserving mother over couples that are desperate and have waited almost a decade.
The TL bit makes sense, like how’s that come about, but maybe she’s got a friend to be surrogate?

whygstayed

There was a video with a man’s voice little while back on the bed and kids eating something. Maybe this was tlb then but still no pics them together or engagement showing all strange

laylapink66

Chatty Member
Her voice goes through me she’s got to much time on her hands I no if I was as busy as she says she is .. who would want a film crew on your holiday with ya while your relaxing
Not me she craves the lifestyle but is a fake wannabe begging for attention This is her way to feed her ego
I really wana watch it but her voice does my head in. Might put it on subtitles cos I wanna hear the absolute waffle that comes out her mouth

Omglol

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s putting it out there that her dog was imported rather than tell her latest victim/baby daddy #2, TL whose dog it really was. Just a thought 💭

BackForTheTea

I wonder how long he is banged up for. I think we would have seen something on LC profile if he was out by now.

Violet5

I don’t think it’s a wank bank baby I think it’s is tlb but I only think she’s only about 9 weeks

lucazee17

Has there ever been anymore updates on Georgey boy last we knew he went to prison and LC set up her own aesthetics business to apparently rival her 🤣