Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably found jail a better sentence than being with Cassy the crazy train lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I doubt he is in jail. There's nothing about him being recalled anywhere etc... he's just side lined her again

I doubt he is in jail. There's nothing about him being recalled anywhere etc... he's just side lined her again
So why is he allowing her to post pictures? Previously when’s he’s dropped her, she’s forced to remove all trace of him. Something isn’t adding up

He can’t force her to take them down coz he don’t no there up. He is 100% percent in jail that’s why she’s getting away with it

There was a lady who's daughter lived in yhe same road as LC. Is she on here still? She could probably confirm if GB is in prison.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only person who think she’s photoshopped his hand around her waist?? 😂 The hand looks as dodgy as hell but his body looks like it’s positioned too far back from her to reach
Nah looks normal to me. Face it hes happy to go abroad with her putting his arm round her isn’t u thinkable

She’s not posted one sly picture nothing since holiday she seems to be on her own now as well her mum must be sick of her and her rubbish .. cassy brocket nope still don’t see a name change … they must of decided to make it work let everyone see them as a couple now … and just like that he’s disappeared

Reactions: 2
Al his photos gone and looks like she’s no longer married 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only person who think she’s photoshopped his hand around her waist?? 😂 The hand looks as dodgy as hell but his body looks like it’s positioned too far back from her to reach
This picture been removed now 😂🤣 no longer married or engaged 😂 but she loves her kids again…reposting pics of them now 🙈😆 y don’t she live a real life and stop re posting old pics of people who don’t care about her 😂

The family sketch has gone
Wonder if she’s still got the family sketch on her wall? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus the family drawing was on another level ffs why do that 😂 got it in every upload of her looking like a man Him looking for a new sister wife to join the team

• Haha
Jesus the family drawing was on another level ffs why do that 😂 got it in every upload of her looking like a man Him looking for a new sister wife to join the team
She’s probably had it printed onto tea towels, keyrings, coffee mugs… brilliant stocking stuffers…. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely should have it printed on mugs, seeing as she’s the biggest mug I’ve ever even heard of. Perhaps LC has some as well. He might have a bulk deal going with a printers, like he does with the flower shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she bothers removing all trace of him, when she had a melt down over the last year she went on and on about losing herself and it was clear he’d really messed her up yet she still let him back. They have a tiff and she acts like a teenager removing him from her social media. Why doesn’t she just leave it up it’s part of her past I just don’t get it.
Always mind games with her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.