Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s only gone a sealed around the bath so you can’t get the bath panel off if needed. Well done boss babe, it looks bleeping tit, well done when you come to sell it!

Reactions: 5
Sure cassys business was dissolved too for not filing accounts-for bug n bunny? These “business people” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Her instagram with vid bunches off roses yes cass 3ven if they wasfro. G dnt forget he use to give all u side chick some flowers while still giving lc best off everything but laughs on u hes already cheated on u while u was his side chick so know ur saying ur his made a position available for another side chick the bleeping wold knows h3s cheated on u but u play along and we sit back wait for ur perfetic Melton to start whys he letting u on smso much cass he never liked u on it

Reactions: 4
I think she’s up loading old stories evan some one else’s g has not been seen since holiday with her she’s already breaking pound shop tilling step away from the pound shop cassy ffs 🤦‍♀️ Not ending well for cassy her house is going to be fucked

She hasn’t uploaded any new pictures of G since Thailand. Only reposting old pictures. No sly hairy hand or trainer pic. She used to get her brothers’ hairy hands in pics when G wasn’t talking to her; to get the gossip flowing but if the rumours are true and her family have grassed on G, then I doubt she’ll be meeting up with them for the usual salad buffet at the Harvester.

Reactions: 2
It must be more than a passport he’s gone jail for I think he has fucked up big time he will feel it this time in there I bet .. I mean I think they must of got him at the airport over being wanted for one of his dealings

She’s up loading old pictures now as well 🤭 running low

This is the longest she’s been with G because he ain’t got a choice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disappointed no flashing a VO.... no stories of her on the island.... wonder how many visits lc as had..... there's cassy bottom of the pecking order, rummaging in the £1 shop. While clinging to the thought she's still with G and he ain't cheating on her 🤣🤣🤣. No meltdown needed she knows where he is at

• Haha
She's never done live in so long not much talk about juice plus either

Haven’t been on this thread in ages, did LC finally kick the gangsta to the curb? Or is he still playing them both?

What an actual hole she is. Posting a lady with alopecia on her story making out like she’s such a decent person giving her brows…..yet won’t show them…..using the lady and her Illness for attention…..I hope she at least did them for free

I heard he’s not in jail 🤷‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂

What an actual hole she is. Posting a lady with alopecia on her story making out like she’s such a decent person giving her brows…..yet won’t show them…..using the lady and her Illness for attention…..I hope she at least did them for free
The only thing she gives away free is herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.