Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I let a nutritionist look at the bag I had left he told me I'd be better just making one fresh from fruit and milk:

Reactions: 4
That’s how much she knows about diet why would you give a child ten drinks a day of jp oh cassy the stupid in you is shocking .. I think he’s in jail from holiday some one posted on his behalf got his phone That’s why she’s posting the way she is .. trying to bother lc but she don’t give a toss There official cassy and g must be now but let’s see how she copes with out the game she’s been in with him
I say The game is over and she will move on
I do think that g has been on the low for a little while I think the police wanted him for more than passport Thars why he’s been away so much
Hes only posted couple pics off watches since holiday cassyann he cheated on u with lc and cheated on lc with u and all the other hoes in middle so what makes u think u won u ent won duck all ur just muggann who's so desperate to be with g ur turn blind eye to all his cheating but ur no better with cheating with men if gs in prison she won't stay faithful and soon as he's out he be off she be on melt down ect still not uploaded any pics off him cass since u been off holiday just sit back girls let's see how long before the melt down

Reactions: 5
Shes obviously peeled after being in thailand!!!! Im dying to know where G got nicked was it here or out there and why lol
I heard he fly kicked someone with his size 4 crocs thinking it was cassy turned out it was just a look alike lady boy and they called the cops 👮‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In that video she says her S with a bit of a lisp, I’ve never noticed it b4. Has she always done that or are her turkey teeth playing up?!

Roses sent 😂 who thinks Cassy is trying to make out he’s not in prison old upload she’s back to tagging lc dogs again.. she needs to jump of the roller coaster quick are her and lc mates now it’s getting strange

Reactions: 3
Thread titles need to not be anything that could be seen as abusive or hateful, please report if there's one to use that doesn't break this rule.

For someone who is vegan half the time, she seems to be endorsing animal cruelty. Posting photos of elephants and dolphins. I know some are in rehab and sanctuary places but a lot aren’t that is not something I’d be visiting and I’m not even vegan

Reactions: 7
I would love to know who minds the children when she is being filmed at night in that open taxi or on jet skis with him. I wouldn’t leave my kids on a beach on there own!

Reactions: 2
Please tell me other people than me have been traumatised by those “signature brows”….with essence of the Nike ticks…..

Reactions: 4
So both the children have instagrams now and she’s posted the links up on her profile. She’s thick as mince honestly.

Reactions: 3
Is that costume make up on Bunny to make it look like she’s got two black eyes? Her eyes are so swollen, setback and dark. If she isn’t injured, she’s probably exhausted.

She’s turned her like counter off on insta to pretend she isn’t arsed about how many likes she gets. Ok 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why would you cover a perfectly fine and colour matched flooring for this cheap and tacky hospital looking flooring, make it make sense, is she trying to make out she doesn’t need a man! It looks so tit!
C1974757-7771-43A7-AAFD-A00B640BA1F0.jpeg
8B62FAB0-FC93-46DD-970D-D401988DE4B8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just come over here to say about the bathroom floor. Why on earth has she done that. Before flooring looked perfectly fine and looked so much better than £1 shop tat! It don’t look good at all!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.