Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls tell she hasn’t brought a rabbit! Ffs! Her pictures are getting worst of her so called work. The Medway hacker! 😂😂 why on gods earth do people go to her. Do love the fact he is on the grid but they don’t follow each other! Laughable, she is a bleep. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact she puts a pic on kylie Jenner to advertise her tit hacking business! Cracked me up 😂😂🤫 like kylie Jenner would ever be associated with a woman like her. Dreamer, bit like her life! Sorry but how are these straight!
Omg the Medway butchers strikes again

Reactions: 2
I was gonna say isn’t that false advertising putting a pic of Kylie Jenner on her adverts? Anyone with half a brain knows she never did Kylies face but I’m sure there’s rules about stuff like that 🤔

Reactions: 4
I was gonna say isn’t that false advertising putting a pic of Kylie Jenner on her adverts? Anyone with half a brain knows she never did Kylies face but I’m sure there’s rules about stuff like that 🤔
That did cross my mind!

Reactions: 1
Anyone got chicken wankers address i reporting her to her landlord for running an illegal puppy farm she is beyond disgusting all those poor dogs in such a small place. I also checked KC and she does not have a breeders license I shall also be making a call to rspca going to be flogging puppies all to make a few quid absolutely disgusting individual

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg them last brows 😬
Came here to say this! No bloody need to make them like that there was a perfectly nice template already there! Her colourings are awful as well.

And are they supposed to be “natural” hair strokes at the front?! Wtf

Omg she obvs didn’t read the lazy spa instructions the whole set up is a hazard. Extension lead (no) and in a place where it can get splashed. Stupid stupid woman

edit I looked again and it doesn’t look like an extension lead after a 2nd look so I’ll take it back. 🤣 still stupid Though,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg she obvs didn’t read the lazy spa instructions the whole set up is a hazard. Extension lead (no) and in a place where it can get splashed. Stupid stupid woman

edit I looked again and it doesn’t look like an extension lead after a 2nd look so I’ll take it back. 🤣 still stupid Though,
She might as well have bought a paddling pool, it’s just dumped in the garden no organisation. Maybe she will offer a jacuzzi as part of her treatments 🤣

Reactions: 1
She might as well have bought a paddling pool, it’s just dumped in the garden no organisation. Maybe she will offer a jacuzzi as part of her treatments 🤣
Easier option to bathing the kids I suppose! Now to brushing their teeth!

Anyone got chicken wankers address i reporting her to her landlord for running an illegal puppy farm she is beyond disgusting all those poor dogs in such a small place. I also checked KC and she does not have a breeders license I shall also be making a call to rspca going to be flogging puppies all to make a few quid absolutely disgusting individual
Shes gotta have 5 litters before she is doing anything wrong. Unfortunatly rspca wont do jack tit

• Wow
Ewww imagine getting in a jacuzzi at cassys i bet it’s like a bowl of std soup. Comes with a mix of different pubic hairs and all sorts of bodily fluids amongst chlamydia and gonorrhoea. That thing should come with a hazard warning ⚠

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think she must be addicted to drama in some way. She seemed to have a good husband in Bill. So silly bleeping it up, should have put her girls’ needs ahead of her own IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.