Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird cos she’s always calling her a woman head and big girl but saying she loved them small and calls her “baby bug smith” then she’s dressing her up like a dolly bird. Pedos paradise when she’s public on social media if she still is

Reactions: 3
All these pictures she is posting. Can you imagine his mates having a field day ripping the piss out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My thing is, let kids be kids as long as they physically can be. My oldest is almost 11 and she’s started using her spending money on skin care and stuff like all her friends. It goes SO quick. It honestly does. Just enjoy them whilsy they are little. If my 10 year old would play with barbie dolla still I would love that.

Also teeth brushing is basic hygiene. My kids don’t always want to do it, but they are told to. Every morning and evening. I refuse to leave for school if they don’t brush their teeth

Reactions: 6
My thing is, let kids be kids as long as they physically can be. My oldest is almost 11 and she’s started using her spending money on skin care and stuff like all her friends. It goes SO quick. It honestly does. Just enjoy them whilsy they are little. If my 10 year old would play with barbie dolla still I would love that.

Also teeth brushing is basic hygiene. My kids don’t always want to do it, but they are told to. Every morning and evening. I refuse to leave for school if they don’t brush their teeth
My kids used to hate doing there teeth and sometimes just do the front ones quickly to try and trick me. But I am guessing hers go to bed most nights without her even trying. To busy going to the sunbed, nail shop, being a doctor 😂 and dragging them to car parks in the middle of the night. Parenting is hard and I hate parent shaming but with her she should be ashamed.

Reactions: 4
I think in general teeth brushing isn’t on a child’s jobs of things that they like doing. Same with hair brushing. Just has to be done for any decent parent 😊

Cassy needs to get a grip and fast if she thinks g is her happy ever after she’s getting crazier by the min.. Lc must be laughing at this situation and now he’s got to eat prison food 😂😂 no steak in there oh he can cook up some tit in his sell with his canteen revenge is sweet he deserves it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait im sorry but it takes more than every time they are with Cassy to make their teeth rot wtf? The general consensus is they are well cared for at their fathers and I don’t have reason to doubt that but their teeth!

Why is she so obsessed with G calling him her fav human what a bleep but I don’t expect any less of course a man comes before your kids cassy absolute horrible twit.. also G is just a big ugly bloated wanna be gangsta he must have a vibrating Willy or something 🤷‍♀️

I reckon she is trying to cover up that it was her that grassed on him

0C456E04-24CD-4ABA-885D-981117BBB29A.jpeg
Ummm has this been spoken about yet?? Married?? I’m sure the last time I looked it said in a relationship 🤔

Does anyone follow him on Instagram was wondering if he has posted since the jail speculation?

She put that she was married before it’s all for attention. Love the way her juice plus is forgotten when she’s on about inhaling a pizza. Not consistent in fact she’s an out and out liar. She’s going on to tell people she’s the size she is due to juice plus when it’s not at all

He belly looķs like shes been sliced and sewn back together vertically its so disgusting.

Reactions: 7
That’s how much she knows about diet why would you give a child ten drinks a day of jp oh cassy the stupid in you is shocking .. I think he’s in jail from holiday some one posted on his behalf got his phone That’s why she’s posting the way she is .. trying to bother lc but she don’t give a toss There official cassy and g must be now but let’s see how she copes with out the game she’s been in with him
I say The game is over and she will move on
I do think that g has been on the low for a little while I think the police wanted him for more than passport Thars why he’s been away so much

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.