Cassy Clark #31 Still a Medway bodger. Going back to G so she can get more todger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesnโ€™t she just post a pic of the hat with the caption GB is using me again , as thatโ€™s the real reason for the picture ๐Ÿ™„
A57DB3BF-F32D-4BE4-B513-6DA1E14E3431.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Braison? ๐Ÿคฃ sheโ€™s misspelled that on purpose cos even if she didnโ€™t know it autocorrects to braising the bleeping idiot

Why doesnโ€™t she just post a pic of the hat with the caption GB is using me again , as thatโ€™s the real reason for the picture ๐Ÿ™„View attachment 1276184
The hat has been photo shopped onto the pic ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so she has to cover the face ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ what the actual duck?!?! The effort used to show u care more about some duck boys HAT than ur own child!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ literally putting more effort into scrubbing out her face and putting in a bleeping HAT than she does into the child๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ removing ur over exposed childโ€™s face for a hat? U need help Cassandra!! Ur having a relationship with a HAT ๐Ÿคฃ u put it before ur kids, more proud of it than ur childโ€™s face, spend more time with the hat than u ever have with George or ur kids! Look at the pics of u and the hat goin on days out..u and the hat goin to buy wood and building a shop in ur bedroom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚most people do this with their human partner, not a hat, ur so fucked up and a show up, please duck off forever

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Totally unrelated but does any one have a name/social media name for dougie Joyce ex wife who was caught cheating on him ?

I just came across him there havnt heard of him in years , use to follow him years ago when he was with his wife and his beautiful family , just read online she went of with a Pakistan fella on him.

Heโ€™s engaged and moved on now but would love some tea โ˜• is
If u have look on YouTube Dougie's is supposed to be marrying a tran woman how Tru it is bit it's all over the place I always fought he was still married until I watched the 3D fight club fraud it was terrible young boy was doing the fight to raise cash for a cuddle cot for a hospital for the help they gave the boys sister and they paid him only 200pound when it say he was to be paid 2grand bit yeah head there u will see urself fellow tattler โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™m late to the party - whoโ€™s G & LC โ€ฆ clue??
Her ex g. his fiancees lc the rest I'm sure u know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ

Last edited:
The hat has been photo shopped onto the pic ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so she has to cover the face ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ what the actual duck?!?! The effort used to show u care more about some duck boys HAT than ur own child!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ literally putting more effort into scrubbing out her face and putting in a bleeping HAT than she does into the child๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ removing ur over exposed childโ€™s face for a hat? U need help Cassandra!! Ur having a relationship with a HAT ๐Ÿคฃ u put it before ur kids, more proud of it than ur childโ€™s face, spend more time with the hat than u ever have with George or ur kids! Look at the pics of u and the hat goin on days out..u and the hat goin to buy wood and building a shop in ur bedroom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚most people do this with their human partner, not a hat, ur so fucked up and a show up, please duck off forever
The original pic has the face showing itโ€™s been scribbled out by the OP on here as in general we donโ€™t show the kids faces unless itโ€™s relevant

I see bunny as cassys minge hanging off her arm.... she couldnt be prouder of her girls.... duck off cassy they are a hinderance on you.... you dont like them half the time. Thats why you drive around without seat belts or booster seats for them ๐Ÿ™„ you wouldnt put the kids through the tit you do if they meant anything to ya!!!! You wouldn't have them next to the bed with ya cut marks, you wouldn't have the divs you do around them, you wouldnt chuck them in the car at 3am chasing a man who dont bleeping want ya if you gave 2 fucks for them, you wouldnt use them as props! You'd do stuff with them like holidays etc.... but no your too up your own sweaty arse crack for that.... you get the holidays not the poor children.... the poor children who actually deserve the holiday to get away from their crappy home life that you inflicted on them.

CASS YOU bleep.... GOOGLE THE WOMAN WHOSE CHILDREN GOT FLUNG CLEAN OUT THE CAR COZ SHE HAD AN ACCIDENT AND HER CHILDREN WERNT WEARING BELTS. ONE OF THEM KIDS WERE FOUND UP THE ROAD FROM THE WRECKAGE!!!!!!!
Honest god love those we kiddies and the two girls who belong to slaggy she will never learn miss know fcuk all ๐Ÿ–•
Love you tattlers โ™ฅ

I can Assure you holly (dougies fiancรฉ) is not a trans ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I can't believe that's the rumour!
dougie is a bastard and has cheated on every woman he's ever been with he literally cheated on holly through her whole pregnancy and the only reason he asked her to marry him is cos she give him his baby girl after he has a think 5 boys and his ex wife never could give him a girl! A know them all ๐Ÿ˜‚ there a weird bunch! But no hol is deffo no trans
In terms of the ex wife she changes her insta name and they out her all the time follow them both on insta you'll have a laugh it's not as good as it used to be it was brilliant when hol would post all the details of there latest break up but she don't do it no more ๐Ÿ˜‚
If u have look on YouTube Dougie's is supposed to be marrying a tran woman how Tru it is bit it's all over the place I always fought he was still married until I watched the 3D fight club fraud it was terrible young boy was doing the fight to raise cash for a cuddle cot for a hospital for the help they gave the boys sister and they paid him only 200pound when it say he was to be paid 2grand bit yeah head there u will see urself fellow tattler โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
The original pic has the face showing itโ€™s been scribbled out by the OP on here as in general we donโ€™t show the kids faces unless itโ€™s relevant
Oh ok, but still in the original photo is the hat actually in her head? It just doesnโ€™t look right ๐Ÿค” and she is defo weirdly attached to the hat ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh wow ๐Ÿ˜… thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Totally unrelated but does any one have a name/social media name for dougie Joyce ex wife who was caught cheating on him ?

I just came across him there havnt heard of him in years , use to follow him years ago when he was with his wife and his beautiful family , just read online she went of with a Pakistan fella on him.

Heโ€™s engaged and moved on now but would love some tea โ˜• is
Sophie mcginley. Heโ€™s marrying a girl called holly now they got a baby girl together. Sophieโ€™s fb is something like sophie lvs her sons

Sheโ€™s deffo not trans lol sheโ€™s got 2 girls one is to Dougie

Cassie Clark....her dog stepped on a bee.....cassies still being used by G!

If I'm the only one who gets this reference I'll show myself out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet she loves that lol silly cow she could wait to get that picture of his arm and the girls sleeping what a mug she is heโ€™s holidays donโ€™t mean tit any way they will have a argument soon and she will be coming with the tit talk itโ€™s me my self and my girls for life single parent bullshit !! Why dose she always need some one to go places with her girls no one wants him cassy heโ€™s all yours NOT

LC needs to get her self a proper man the shame he brings is disgusting

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.