Cassy Clark #31 Still a Medway bodger. Going back to G so she can get more todger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it a shame she has to hide stuff from the world? Most people ain’t desperate to plaster every moment of their lives on social media. Just crack on luv without detailing every bloody moment! If you wasn’t so messed up playing games nobody would even be talking

Reactions: 6
Cassy saying she has to hide stuff is a joke lol
She loves to brag a fake lifestyle , fake traveller accent and life , fake handbags .,..even that sitiationship with g is fake lol

She sucks him off for coke ...let’s be real . She is a coke hoe . She will be back posting depressing stuff cause he’s left his load on her face and ghosted her lol she’s gross .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People in normal relationships don’t have to hide their boyfriend from the world! She needs to wake up and realise 1. He don’t wanna be seen with her and 2. He’ll never be her man.

Reactions: 6
Are her brothers gay does anyone know? They just seem a long way off the traveller life she portrays to have.
They all have girlfriends. None of them are travellers. Her dad was a ‘traveller’ but she wasn’t raised by him as he fucked off and made out he was dead when she was a baby.

Reactions: 3
They all have girlfriends. None of them are travellers. Her dad was a ‘traveller’ but she wasn’t raised by him as he fucked off and made out he was dead when she was a baby.
Wasn’t her dad half traveler .. another story she makes up I don’t believe for a min he was Evan may be a distant relative.. she probably done a ancestor dna test ..

As for her I think g has dropped the let’s keep it quiet from everyone one .. think the gold mask pushed him over the edge had to come up with some thing quick 😂

She’s so gullible

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that means that people are watching her so she’s got to hide things
I think she’s implying that all her attention seeking has got his attention 🤣🤣 but she’s probably saying that for attention 😂 if he wanted her attention he would just call her. how isn’t she ashamed?

Reactions: 2
She’s so boring. Same cycle round and around. Acts like a good mum for a few weeks the kids are her best friend, her world, in every post, then she back with G, then she disappears, then she comes back with inconspicuous posts, goes out slagging it with tits out, legs out, attention seeking. Same vicious cycle. She honestly must be so seriously unhappy deep down. She seriously needs to come off social media and sort her life out. Even Thailand can’t save her anymore .

Reactions: 5
She’s tried her absolute hardest to look like LC whilst trying to make him stay - I can’t believe she doesn’t realise that she doesn’t look like the most tragic person in the world

It’s like a tragic version of Groundhog Day. Shares pics of the girls, out with friends, botched brows and lips. Then some suss stuff, few quotes and a hairy hand, in this case an awful chavvy necklace on Delilah then a full blown pic of g followed by declarations of love and special golden masks. Quick delete off insta and reset. Wow what a whirlwind romance. Which repeats itself getting more and more bizarre each time. How can she think he’s serious about her does her just hypnotise her each time or? I know people can be taken in but this is just ridiculous

She giving away her failed cosmetics range 🤣

Last edited:
She must be bleeping exhausted … all this back and fourth. She must genuinely believe this tit to publicly post it… when he re appears she tries to imply he’s always been there. Have a day off Cassandra 🥱

• Haha
#32 Groundhog Day, G won’t stay but by next week it will be back to hairy hands with Cass, the easy lay.

What do they can be your slaves, give it a rest you bleep, you shouldn’t be having any kids you selfish witch
10034413-04C0-4C15-8D0F-9D115FCDE494.jpeg

We all know she’s hoping for a boy anyway because her friend made a comment about her getting her boy

On another note the mother has a lot of dogs for such a small cottage I am sure her landlord is not aware she running a breeding kennel from his property and she will need a license from council

On another note the mother has a lot of dogs for such a small cottage I am sure her landlord is not aware she running a breeding kennel from his property and she will need a license from council
Didn't you know she's been breeding dogs for 40years lolol that on top of being a mother of 4 maybe 5 maybe 6 or even 7 .she used to have chickens that she had a very strange relationship with that's where the name chicken wankers came from.she also had many many businesses. She did facial videos of her skincare company she was the best in the world .she had awards from Scentsy and the delivery man loved her lolol David her lover died just as she was going to move in with him.(lucky escape).she also has been a figure skater.woman of many talents our angel lolo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please tell me you all seen the latest tik too with the girls winding and shaking all over the place. Please why don’t she let them be little girls and stop making them grow up so quick

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.