Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t got a bloody clue! Shows and proves juice plus doesn’t clearly work as she wouldn’t need to do all these other bleeping diets first it was soup now it’s keto...... and she’s probably not even researched it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
What the duck does bodily ill mean?? Makes me cringe when she says that, never heard Nyone in my life say it..when the new thread is up please put the link on here lol
It's a gypsy term 🙂. Essentially it's an expression that you're really suffering. Like have the flu, not just a cold sort of thing.

Ohhhh there we go, she’s using her gypsy words again. We all knew she would start it again 😂😂 she will go gangster at the weekend and be “twerking her way through it” 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t got a bloody clue! Shows and proves juice plus doesn’t clearly work as she wouldn’t need to do all these other bleeping diets first it was soup now it’s keto...... and she’s probably not even researched it 😂😂
All diets work if you stick to them- stuff like JP etc... is only really good if you've only got a small amount of weight to lose. The thing is keeping the weight off when you reach goal, that's the REAL challenge. Anyone with a weight problem will tell you that. Obviously she can't maintain the weight loss that's why she's dipping in and out of other diets now. NOT a good role model at all, sad and pathetic TBH.

The animal starts 4-5 diets a month minimum, and she’s still soooo much fatter than she was when ‘apparently’ juice plus made her lose all her weight so easily and healthily. Why would you be struggling with your weight and hating yourself everyday if you literally had direct access to the god of all diet products 😂 magic pills and shakes 😂 she’s mental, actually mental. Like someone said above, for a diet to work you have to stick at it. A calorie deficit guarantees weight loss it is a scientific fact. But she just can’t stop stuffing her face with the wrong stuff. Why would you be trying diets and giving up less than a week later expecting results? Once a fatty always a fatty. She will never be helped. And everyone is realising that, which explains her trying to flog chinese sweat shop materials for a tenna to pay her bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine spending all the money on your body and still having to starve and binge because you can't control yourself. Yet she has the cheek to fat shame others.
It just shows what a Money grabbing company JP is, she is far from a role model in health or life yet they put her on the stage because she brings money in. They put her infront of young vulnerable girls and tell them shes living the dream, how disappointing

All diets work if you stick to them- stuff like JP etc... is only really good if you've only got a small amount of weight to lose. The thing is keeping the weight off when you reach goal, that's the REAL challenge. Anyone with a weight problem will tell you that. Obviously she can't maintain the weight loss that's why she's dipping in and out of other diets now. NOT a good role model at all, sad and pathetic TBH.
IMO these types of diet are ok to use as a quick fix. They aren't a long term solution to weight loss. Even some of the bigger plans out there like slimming world, weight watchers etc are often only effective when the plan is being stuck to. What they don't do is teach somebody properly about nutrition and what makes a balanced diet. Teach them how many calories, how much fat, protein etc is in food. They just learn to follow a prescribed plan. And unless you're going to stay on a diet plan for the rest of your life, it's not sustainable weight loss.

Now she wants to do keto diet.

Her PR is so rubbish, surely she should be promoting Juice Plus?

Has not got a Scooby!
The girl is walking contradiction.. the diets.. the sunbeds.. everything she says she changes her mind within days... even down to the hair colour she couldnt stick with... anyway cassy I'm off to work work work work.... catch up with messages later 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cassy is proof it don’t work tho that’s the thing. If it worked, why would she need all this surgery, why would she do soup diets, then she’s wanting to do keto diets, then she’s fasting.... she’s the biggest hypocrite going I wouldn’t touch the stuff and I certainly wouldn’t have her being my “mentor” on a health journey...... the amount of tit they tell you - no tap water? No squash? Yet Cassy does all of that .... it’s a joke and so is she. She needs mental help that’s what she needs.... people who join JP suddenly think they are nutritionists and can tell people off for having tap water 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 give me a break looooool embarrassing

Suggestion for title... dont judge it's my first go lol 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍

Cassy's a car crash, wheres the snow stash... uploading pics of a new bundle of cash

Lol I tried....

Reactions: 17
God I feel sorry for the girl having her brows done the way her and her mate are acting on live I mean so bleeping unprofessional it’s unreal..... why do people still go there

God I feel sorry for the girl having her brows done the way her and her mate are acting on live I mean so bleeping unprofessional it’s unreal..... why do people still go there
Her mate from the live is the thickest bleep going, I’m not sure if she’s on the same level as Zimmerman or worse...
It’s the blind leading the blind. Honestly what is it with these dumb arse fatties.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Her mate from the live is the thickest bleep going, I’m not sure if she’s on the same level as Zimmerman or worse...
It’s the blind leading the blind. Honestly what is it with these dumb arse fatties.
Hahaha dumb as duck...

Suggestion for title... dont judge it's my first go lol 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍

Cassy's a car crash, wheres the snow stash... uploading pics of a new bundle of cash

Lol I tried....
Add on... fake bags hanging on the wall that look like trash

Them clothes tho... out of 53k people she knows on fb... 1 or 2 have liked the uploads... them clothes r horrific

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.