Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be looking for more business hers must be dry as anything.... your right never see new brows only old ones , trying to flog all those clothes they are horrendous 😷😷 they look like ones off a market or a 14 year old would wear. And the prices she sells it for as well like wtf lol...... she’s crazy!!!!! I see Shan has removed now she works there so wonder what happened there I know Shan isn’t local to her so may be why Who knows.

Cassy Clark #4 full of crap trying to flog her fake tat needs to get a better job so she can keep snorting the crack

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Advertises all her cheap looking tat on her page but then if someone messages her about it she does a big statement story about how your to message the bugnbunny page to order. Stop fricking advertising it on your normal page then you bell😫

Where on earth was she trained in brows, she puts the arch and tail of the brow above the brow bone it looks so stupid!!!!!! Makes the poor women look like angry Disney villains. No way would anyone training say “put the arch and tail above the brow bone because who wants them where the natural hair would grow? Put them on the forehead instead”

honestly she should be reported to someone they’re worse than the ugly clothes and that’s saying something.

Also, whilst I’m on a rant, the lip blush pic of herself make her lips look horrid. Clearly never done a lip blush successfully so she’s using a pic of her own gross lips that she didn’t even do to try and reel customers in. Not forgetting the free HD brows along with it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
“New stock coming today”

please don’t!

Why’s she buying more? She must be getting it free otherwise you’d worry how you were going to shift it 🤣

I think she trained at eclipse courses 😩 and then that Amy girl she was once mates with have her a masterclass or something ... agree her brows look rushed and sharpie penned to the max!!!! They only cost £95 so says it all really that’s soooooo cheap!!!!!
does she even give aftercare advice , does she even give them the balm, shesaid someone could go on a sunbed if they covered them?I mean no you can’t your meant to wait 6 weeks it’s an open wound ffs .... she really is a bleeping idiot

Thread title, bit long but here goes: CassyClarke #4 The bug & bunny making no money, slinging the snow on the down low- huge epic fail, gonna end up in jail!

What’s with the sandals now in stock 🤣 could buy better in Gillingham market
Market garms are designer compared to her shite 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t even cope with the new stock. Where the actual duck is she getting this stuff. She wouldn’t be seen dead in it, none of us would. Does she not get to view it before she buys? She is going to lose so much money I am in shock, it’s actually not even funny anymore.

Reactions: 3
I know she hasn’t even sold the stuff from the last batch she got! They are horrendous .... surely she knows there not in and she doesn’t even wear them!!! They are vile ..... 😷😷

Reactions: 1
Them sandals.... horrific... another classic... think we should do a bulk order girls whose in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I work in a hair & beauty salon and we’ve got a proper (!) traveller girl in for her hair this morning - I’m so tempted to ask her if she’s heard of the ‘famous traveller’ Cassyanne Clark/Smith! 🤣 Seeing as how well known she thinks she is!
If she's well known amongst gypsies, it'll be because of scandals on Facebook being shared around everyone, back when she was with Bill. No other reason.

Friday evening and she’s chatting the most boring tit on insta Live zzzzzzz
5 minutes of my life il never be getting back

#4 Cassy Clark what a nark, snorting lines, trying to bang nines, should be at home looking after her babies, instead of being out all night catching rabies

Yes she’s know I’m the community but not for anything good for being a husband thief and a scum bag that is all! My god I know see how she’s lost the gypsy voice again .... now her London mates are coming she’s acting all gangster again

We need to start the new thread how do we do that 🤣 not that there's much to say, has anyone else noticed she's been quiet apart from the shop tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.