Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are awful! I don’t know any one who would wear them?! Something from the market for. £5 lol .....

Reactions: 4
Them clothes tho... out of 53k people she knows on fb... 1 or 2 have liked the uploads... them clothes r horrific
There’s so much more interaction on our tattle posts than she gets on her posts with 50k followers 👸🏻 dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Her mate from the live is the thickest bleep going, I’m not sure if she’s on the same level as Zimmerman or worse...
It’s the blind leading the blind. Honestly what is it with these dumb arse fatties.
Dumb AF

There’s so much more interaction on our tattle posts than she gets on her posts with 50k followers 👸🏻 dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's only 'cos she almost shows her stank tunnel that 50k followers would be remotely interested... I mean come on she cries "don't judge me" but then showboats herself from every angle. We've seen every mole, wrinkle and dimple she's got, then she plays the victim...What a first class cuntwaffler!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her mate from the live is the thickest bleep going, I’m not sure if she’s on the same level as Zimmerman or worse...
It’s the blind leading the blind. Honestly what is it with these dumb arse fatties.
Oh my god stop it 😩😂 how have they survived this far in life?

Reactions: 1
That tit is just taking it too far. That is absolutely humiliating 🤣🤣🤣

Also, why the duck does she find the need to post constant remarks about relationships being fake/cheating etc etc. She’s so deluded and her jealousy of healthy happy relationships is unreal. She’s never got anything nice to say about couples or people being happy, always trying to put them down and act like she ‘knows stuff’ about peoples partners. She has chronic unhappiness honestly. She is the worst person I know for holding down relationships with anyone. She’s just a random mans sack of potatoes, as if anyone is gonna treat her with any respect whatsoever, I bleeping wouldn’t. Acts like she’s a prize to men but none of them want her. Stop belittling what others have got just because you so desperately want it. I can see straight through you, lonely, used and unwanted piece of tit.

Reactions: 8
Or she tries it on with the girls boyfriend... the amount of girls she follows and likes all there boyfriends photos it’s unreal I mean come on.... she says she’s too high maintenance for a man and they wouldn’t be able to tame her .... more like the run a mile when they find out the real you!!!

Cassy Anne, she's never ON PLAN, help her get some more coke, by buying her fake tan.

Thread suggestion

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title: She's out of head, watching Netflix in bed, on diet pills, her kids always at Bill's

Reactions: 4
Maybe this is just me being thick correct me if I am lol, but if the new thread names don’t actually say ‘Cassy Smith’, isn’t it going to be hard for new members to search for her on here? 😂

Maybe this is just me being thick correct me if I am lol, but if the new thread names don’t actually say ‘Cassy Smith’, isn’t it going to be hard for new members to search for her on here? 😂
They have to start with cassy Clark #4

Reactions: 2
what size does she claim to be because she’s saying that super star jumper is meant to be oversize 8-14 but it looks like it fits her nicely as a sweatshirt should - not oversize.
I’m not saying she’s fat because I don’t think she is but I do think she’s bigger than she claims to be. I’m guessing she says she’s an 8 or something when she actually looks like a 12. Ive no idea if she says what size she is as she’s now private and I don’t want to boost her numbers 🙃😂

what size does she claim to be because she’s saying that super star jumper is meant to be oversize 8-14 but it looks like it fits her nicely as a sweatshirt should - not oversize.
I’m not saying she’s fat because I don’t think she is but I do think she’s Bigger than she claims to be. I’m guessing she says she’s an 8 or something when she actually looks like a 12. Ive no idea if she says what size she is as she’s now private and I don’t want to boost her numbers 🙃😂

She is a fool juice plus helped me lose 7st in 7month thats her favourite saying but now shes basically saying i need a different diet with magic pills to help her lose weight but still saying to ppl if u want lose weight buy juice plce shes a con and only diet what shifts the fat is her snow diet

• Haha
I work in a hair & beauty salon and we’ve got a proper (!) traveller girl in for her hair this morning - I’m so tempted to ask her if she’s heard of the ‘famous traveller’ Cassyanne Clark/Smith! 🤣 Seeing as how well known she thinks she is!

Oh please do!!!

She has 50k followers, its ok, by the time she has finished constantly posting photos of the crappy clothes that she sells, she will have none. Who on earth would want to buy the crap she is selling?! Its actually getting boring now.

The photos of the brows etc, are all old ones, none are new!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.