Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs serious mental intervention. Not even saying that horribly, shes all over the place cant hold down any type of relationship she needs help.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: cassy the 6 figure earner living in dreamland, someone protect the babies cos its getting out of hand

Reactions: 3
Cassy smith. Bags on your wall.. she really is a tool, get off your saggy ass.. and take your kids to school.

Reactions: 20
Cassy you can’t even twerk 🤣🤣 I really don’t know who you think you are. Your arse is fucked it’s just a saggy cellulite mess ..... I don’t get why your making out your bleeping fantastic when your not 😂😂😂 your so fucked in the head it’s unreal loooool

Why does she always need to post pictures of her sick children? The way she plasters them girls online like that when she has no clue who watches her! The amount of old men that comment on her stuff as well 😷😷

Mateeeee Cassy 😂😂😂
“Me angels”
“Me girls”
“Me babies”
Sneaky traveller coming back out again is it Cassy ..... 🤣 Jesus Christ get the duck over yourself you scummy witch
If that's a traveller I'm beyonce

• Haha
Shes a Clark or Zimmerman NOT a Smith, my friend would do her nut if she still thought that sket was using her family name.

What on earth is that tat she’s selling? I’ve seen better stuff in Dagenham market

Reactions: 4
Little Ell? Lassssh lady Chels? Sounds like members of a 13 year old girl band! WTF sort of customers is she looking for 🤣🤣 how unprofessional 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck does bodily ill mean?? Makes me cringe when she says that, never heard Nyone in my life say it..when the new thread is up please put the link on here lol

So she says don’t diet when you have an eating disorder? Yet she does the exact same thing .... 😂😂 duck me how many times are we going to have to deal with this bullshit of dieting , binging , disorders. And your meant to be a nutritionist and life coach. 😂😂😂

I know what the duck are those clothes 😂😂😂 no wonder why she’s trying to flog them no one wants to buy them there tacky as duck!

I haven’t seen one thing I would wear yet .... I think £8 is a bit too dear for this jumble sale!

I feel like there’s a story as to where she’s buying this stock... maybe a shop gives her all the tit they can’t get rid of!

Reactions: 2
Just seen her swag on insta, the girl's getting desperate- Give it up Cassy you got more chance of marrying the Pope than you have shifting that shite! Give it to charity, redeem yourself! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she wants to do keto diet.

Her PR is so rubbish, surely she should be promoting Juice Plus?

Has not got a Scooby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.