Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is her eyes about lol? Why does she always blame food 😂😂 she always has bread and it never makes her eyes like that lol. Such a drip

Reactions: 2
Wow Iv always looked up to this girl but iv soon see thru her you can read the girl like a book, I made an account purely because I’m shocked at her doing treatments on herself and her children. I’m a qualified therapist and I have had clients that have had bad reactions to tint or Microblading when taking substances (cocaine) to me I would say she is having an allergic reaction her children’s faces are so swollen it wouldn’t surprise me if there also having an allergic reaction very worrying.

Reactions: 5
Wow Iv always looked up to this girl but iv soon see thru her you can read the girl like a book, I made an account purely because I’m shocked at her doing treatments on herself and her children. I’m a qualified therapist and I have had clients that have had bad reactions to tint or Microblading when taking substances (cocaine) to me I would say she is having an allergic reaction her children’s faces are so swollen it wouldn’t surprise me if there also having an allergic reaction very worrying.
I thought this too!

Wait for the this is why I’m vegan bullshit. You can quite clearly see it’s an allergic reaction lol her kids always have bread and there fine , she needs to stop using food as an excuse for her pathetic ways. What happened to the soup diet didn’t last long did it 😂😂🤣🤣 mate this girl honestly !!!

Exactly 😂 surely that’s far more than just “poor diet” 🙄 any excuse Cassy.
Yet juice plus cures world hunger 😂😂

You wait for the 'I've skipped a few days of capppps and now look at me' 'back on the cappppps, shakes n soup fast'

Don't believe in taking pain but will snort her arse weight in fairy dust 🙈

Absolute wag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also if she is genuinely ill no wonder her kids have got it when she was going on and on at them to kiss her on the lips. Surely if you’re that poorly you’d avoid giving it to your ‘babies’. Although saying that she 100% looks like she’s having an allergic reaction!

Reactions: 6
Yet juice plus cures world hunger 😂😂

You wait for the 'I've skipped a few days of capppps and now look at me' 'back on the cappppps, shakes n soup fast'

Don't believe in taking pain but will snort her arse weight in fairy dust 🙈

Absolute wag.
😂😂 cracking up. Weight loss all down to shakes, boosters and caps though, obvvvvvsss 🙄😂

• Haha
Well she would have done it to all her clients the other day as well! Defo an allergic reaction, probably had a bad gram of snow 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Neither of her kids are at school today. They were on a bouncy castle yesterday absolutely fine.

I reckon she didn't send them in because of the reaction she got from people about the girls eye brow tints, the school wouldn't be impressed at all

Reactions: 3
73AE132A-C0F6-4FCF-9134-8B8C38CEB064.png

why has she even advertised them so it’s those horrific lips as lip blush when she didn’t even do them lol..... she got them done elsewhere..... god she’s such a woman can’t stand the bleep

Neither of her kids are at school today. They were on a bouncy castle yesterday absolutely fine.

I reckon she didn't send them in because of the reaction she got from people about the girls eye brow tints, the school wouldn't be impressed at all
100% or she couldn’t be arsed to take them coz she has the “flu” lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.