Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a new member classy ann do u think its ment to be cassy ann
Think its pretty obvious considering it was laughing at stuff on here at 4 am and instagramming saying she was in at that time too...

Yeah I thought that too lol
That's how u know she enjoys it really.. any attention is good attention in an attention seekers eyes.. she takes nothing on board and learns from it...

Reactions: 1
As if someone has commented saying the pic of her and her mates are the kardashians 😂😂😂 couldn’t be less kardashian if they tried there trash for starters 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally been a watcher for so long so made an account today so I could comment
Does anybody know how to report workers in her shop
They are the most unprofessional bunch of people I've ever met
And I have noticed on the companies names on the .Gov website that ilashshan has now been dissolved so surely she shouldnt be working there as she not registered haven't seen any posts about her recently tho so maybe cassy has thrown her like she does her own children.. so glad I came across this website as I share so many of the same feelings as you all. And if cassy is on here then hey hun good luck saving this business your cece project nearly went bust and now this one will too. If only you could rack the numbers in as well as you can men 🙄 disgusting creature

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Literally been a watcher for so long so made an account today so I could comment
Does anybody know how to report workers in her shop
They are the most unprofessional bunch of people I've ever met
And I have noticed on the companies names on the .Gov website that ilashshan has now been dissolved so surely she shouldnt be working there as she not registered haven't seen any posts about her recently tho so maybe cassy has thrown her like she does her own children.. so glad I came across this website as I share so many of the same feelings as you all. And if cassy is on here then hey hun good luck saving this business your cece project nearly went bust and now this one will too. If only you could rack the numbers in as well as you can men 🙄 disgusting creature
Depends if she is an employee at the shop, I don’t think it shows on gov website the list of employees? I’m not too sure though.

Depends if she is an employee at the shop, I don’t think it shows on gov website the list of employees? I’m not too sure though.
No it doesn't but surely if shes making money from being there doing peoples lashes that's illegal. The ilashshan has been dissolved so she shouldnt be making money from it and cassy shouldnt have her in the shop doing peoples eyes x

Reactions: 2
Also on the gov website there is no mention of being a clothes shop either. Everything about it is just wrong, same as her.

Going to give trading standards a try I have a fair few screen recordings of her stories and the antics that goes on in the shop so hopefully they will see through her bullshi*t x

Reactions: 3
Hi cass how many ur friends boyfriends have u slept with and u put the blame on the man all the time no u got be hoe to go with him noing its ur friends bfs/husbands the woman can say no aswell as the man can ur post about the men what cheats on facebook u eould no because ur the one that sleeps with them

There is NOTHING worse than a woman who goes with other people’s men. The worst kind of woman. Pure filth

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is pure skank 😷😷 the fact she did it to one of her best mates and showed no guilt is vile.... no wonder why she looses her mates!! here we go with the attention seeking post of suicide again.....

I think Shan was the person that was slagging her off and accidentally sent it to her because it’s been since she put up that post you haven’t seen Shan in the shop that’s what I’m guessing anyway

SHE playing the attention seeking card if her child never really talked because she was beat up by her her then bf which was ment to be her best friends husband she should not bring tom dick or harry to move in and be around her girls full stop she left bill then tommylee moved straite in she got hold of tommylees phone and he had photos of his wife naked on there cassy posted them everywhere to everyone and thats why jess and her had that fight shes a wrong one pure and simple she says he beat her but even after that she was in and out of relationship with him if my child witnessed that i would never forgive myself let alone keep bringing him bk in there lifes but this tommylee never hit his exwife tommylee was using cassy because he had load of money off her too and never paid her bk

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her and Shan were liking each other’s pics today so I don’t think they have fallen out or unless they did and made up.

Her latest post! Fair play to the girl who said it and posted her page on hers! She’s such a bleeping low blow everything she does is wrong!!!

Is her friend BELLA a traveller? Just noticed she dresses her baby very traveller like, the bracelets , cross necklaces and hoop earrings? Or does she just do a Cassy 😂🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.