Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No body seems to be working in the shop for her?
No lashes, No nails, no hair, no make up, nothing

Her shop wont be open much longer shes been reported for doing the girls brows under age her kids or not she still dine wrong

Reactions: 3
I haven’t seen Shan go in there for ages now! But she still advertises she works in there so who knows! I know the nail lady didn’t last long at all. Tbh they probably felt uncomfortable I know I would! Not a nice place to have a treatment when her mates are slobbed Over the couches eating take away and twerking . Would avoid at all costs! She probably doesn’t even have w music licence knowing her

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 desperate times!!! The embarrassment of your shop being so tit you have to advertise on selling sites 😂😂😂😂
That’s a new level of low, like she’s hitting rock bottom. It must be humiliating to have had a bit of money for a couple of years to then have to buy a load of tit from China and flog it in Medway selling pages to keep yourself afloat. That’s not how ‘6 figure earning business women’ behave, that’s certainly not their lifestyle 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s trying every avenue to keep money coming in and it’s just not happening. I honestly don’t think it will be long before she loses everything.

Reactions: 2
Taking too much drugs more like juice plus ment to cure every illness as she as said time and time again but just dnt work on her no its because juice plus is con end off her shops going down hill so now she putting pics up off juice plus capsules hard times

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Taking too much drugs more like juice plus ment to cure every illness as she as said time and time again but just dnt work on her no its because juice plus is con end off her shops going down hill so now she putting pics up off juice plus capsules hard times
Will prob claim it's got coronvirus next 🤦‍♀️ theres no way if I was a 6 figure earner id be running my arse to sit in a shop all day long I'd be kicking back living my best life...

• Haha
She's an embarrassment to ALL women everywhere! Juice Plus must be scraping the bottom of the barrel allowing her to promote their products whilst calling people c**ts.... soooo classy, not!

Reactions: 1
Well she dnt look ill look at her on facebook she had a quick fix medication off the local cocaine doctor well she was a crack bleep as the men stated who use to go to her flat before she got with bill

Reactions: 1
It’s said that if you genuinely have the flu you wouldn’t get out of bed for the winning lottery ticket, let alone a face full of make up and a line of ya mates cd case!
Cocaine is the fixer of all for cassy, weight loss, illness loss, wonder how long till it’s shop loss, house loss then kids loss?

Reactions: 5
She's really at death's door ain't she. Maybe she's doing the groundwork for when the Colombian flu hits over the next couple of days 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.