Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it will be interesting. Feels like at the moment she’s trying to promote it much more about the shop... obviously isn’t busy at all

How is she not completely humiliated to be sat in that shop day in day out with practically no business, just taking selfies and posting utter shite. She’s even selling off her equipment because she can’t get a bleeping hairdresser to want to work there. There is no demand for the tit she can offer, it’s a money loss machine in the making and I cannot literally wait for it to shut. Imagine not even being able to connect a phone line because you know people will just use it to mug you off. She couldn’t run a business even if she was given a manual on how to do it, because she’s just not the right kinda person. I honestly do not understand how she puts on a brave face with all this falling to tit, I would be completely broken. Fake it until you make it doesn’t work when you’re throwing actual money into tit and getting zero return. This has all got to come to an end it’s cringing me out so bad waiting for it to happen. It’s nothing but karma for her being such a bad, bad person. It’s the way the gluten free, dairy free, vegan cookie crumbles I’m afraid love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her latest post on Facebook 🤣🤣 here we go again.... how many times have we heard this same old bleeping bullshit.. literally everyone must be so bored of hearing it now.

shes obviously a bleep to work with that’s why all of her staff have gone apart from Shan... lol 🤣🤣🤣 you need to go away and sort your head out sweetheart and stop bullshitting yourself .. and your body is NOT 10/10 🤣🤣 it’s a saggy cellulite mess..... and you look so out of proportion... no wonder why you can’t get a man all you are is a bit of bleeping meat.

Reactions: 4
How she’s got big revamp on the shop, all the girls working in the shop, meetings new week for an exciting new project and how her body is now 10/10 .... how she will be able to spend more time with her kids once everything is sorted, and this is her year ... 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and how shes had so many orders for juice plus

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohhhhh my godddd can someone pleeeeeease explain why every other word is written like thisssss?! Hurts my brain 😅

I know!!!!!! Does my bleeping head in! I have no idea why she does that... also I hate when people put ’ after words. Her mate Lauren does it on EVERYTHING.... and it drives me crazy... why do you need ’ after you have said my baby... like wtf these people

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh and how shes had so many orders for juice plus
The JP line is something they are told to say trust me. I know someone at a similar "level" to her and they say the exact same things constantly. I also think it's a requirement by JP to then start getting work done. She's had fillers and botox and her eyebrows done (badly) now and she isn't even 30! For someone who spends all day in the gym she has bugger all muscle def. Not the best advert for this crap!

Reactions: 1
Yeah juice plus make you say stuff like that so it looks like your getting orders, I mean when your 7nder Cassy she don’t help anyway she just takes the money and let’s her team do all the work. She won’t do duck all she’s a lazy bleep. It’s like her friend R who tries SO hard to copy Cassy it’s cringe, she makes out she gets so many orders yet she’s never had a promotion for juice plus 😂😂🤣🤣 so cringe...
the Whole lot of them re bleeping idiots....

• Haha
The bad spelling, the emojis and everything else just really winds me right up!! She spelled torture yesterday as torcher and it made me want to rip my eyeballs out!! It's like the whole "Could of" thing and "his" instead of "he's"..... And they say she is well educated..... duck me!!!

Reactions: 5
Imagine doing that tit whilst your in your shop.... 😷😷😷 screams trashy whores.... vile!!! No wonder why people don’t want to go there she’s the most unprofessional women I’ve ever set my eyes on.

Reactions: 4
Imagine doing that tit whilst your in your shop.... 😷😷😷 screams trashy whores.... vile!!! No wonder why people don’t want to go there she’s the most unprofessional women I’ve ever set my eyes on.
Anyone see her Snapchat video of her getting her eyebrows done yesterday? There was a small child in the background, all around that equipment too! Health and Safety would have a field day with her. And the last thing I would want when getting beauty treatments, is kids running about all over the place!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.