Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, What do you know?!

She is just a plastic gangster
I don't personally know her. But know of her, my cousin used to be under her selling juice plus (does she still do that?). I get the impression it all went sour for some reason and none of my cousins speak to her now, that I'm aware of. I remember there was a bit of a scandal about her and another man some time ago when she was still with her husband (I'm a gypsy so remember seeing the scandal being plastered across a lot of people's facebook!). Just amused me to spot a thread on here for her! Clearly moving up in the world... 🙄

Reactions: 2
Hi, yes she is still doing it and still stealing customers from her downliners!

Her latest photo is so photo shopped, her (fake) boobs are up by her nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi, yes she is still doing it and still stealing customers from her downliners!

Her latest photo is so photo shopped, her (fake) boobs are up by her nose!
I haven't even checked out her insta, I only knew she had a facebook page. *scurries off to have a nose* 👀😂

• Haha
She’s sacked off ilashshan pretty quickly ... the girl can only have one pal at a time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Roxy who?

Reactions: 3
Shouldn’t her eldest know how to write letters the right way by now???
No not at all, its very common for children of her age to write letters round the wrong why and have trouble with spelling.

Delilah's hand writing looked just fine.

Lay off mate she was trying her best, don't knock that

Reactions: 5
What I found sad on those videos is that she wrote her name as Bug. She has a beautiful name and Cassy is really forcing the bug nickname on her even though she doesn't like it. Such a sweet little girl wanting to treat her best friend to a gift. Glad to see she still has childhood innocence despite the very adult influences around her

Reactions: 4
She’s such a dear little girl. How can she speak to them like tit the way she does!

Reactions: 3
Looks like she is after child support from her ex husband.

Mate!!

As you are a SIX FIGURE EARNER you won't get a penny.

You will end up giving him money

Guarantee she’ll have a TikTok soon and be doing stupid videos with her one pal at a time!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.