Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guarantee you she hasn’t even got insurance covering her for kids in the salon... a lot of salons don’t because if so,etching happens it’s costs a ridiculous amount! How the duck is she still running that place!

Reactions: 3
Imagine going in and seeing them gyrating and rubbing themselves ... no wonder it’s always dead!!

Reactions: 4
The pictures on FB 🙈 If you’re going to photoshop your pictures, don’t put them on one after another. Her body looks completely different in each one! What is going on with her stomach? I would be suing if that was my end result after surgery.

Reactions: 1
Bizzare, when she was showing her new stock of cloths photos. On insta, she scrubbed her face out but on fb left her face in, her skin is bad without the filters.

Looking at tonight's photos, has she had fillers put back into face?

Anyone catch the Insta live earlier? Don't know who I can't stand more now, Cass or Macey 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I no a few traveller girls what what to kick her head in they just waiting for there paths to cross they all dislike her

Yeah I know so many that dislike her it’s unreal.... 🤣 she really is the biggest bleeping idiot I have ever come across in my life

Ooh leave the Hinch thread for a mo to come and have a browse at what other threads are on here and come across someone that you know of 👀 😂

cassy thinking she’s a glamour model in her latest pics, when she’s doing it for some backstreet plastic Gangster in a alley .... killinG it Cassy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐸☕😳☕🐸☕🐸

• Haha
The JP line is something they are told to say trust me. I know someone at a similar "level" to her and they say the exact same things constantly. I also think it's a requirement by JP to then start getting work done. She's had fillers and botox and her eyebrows done (badly) now and she isn't even 30! For someone who spends all day in the gym she has bugger all muscle def. Not the best advert for this crap!
Woah this makes so much sense!!!!
Networking marketing is all the same bullshit posts constantly. There's a documentary thats on BBC iplayer I think about how it's cult culture and they convince you to cut people out of your life.
It would make sense them getting people to have surgery and fillers etc because people then think you have money and they can too.
Watch the documentary.
There's another girl on Facebook called Beth brennan. She's the exact same constantly talking cryptic tit about how amazing she's doing and how busy she is and this is her year. She never once mentions what the products are shes selling. She's an up line of the tit yourself skinny coffee company.
Vile vile vile.
So embarrassing. Her lips are full of filler too. Go have a look.

pretty sure prawn crackers from Chinese aren’t vegan
Yeah and tomorrow she'll be crying "in pain" because she ate Chinese and the "babies" will have been up all night and will either be late for school or not go!! Shop will be closed and "all messages answered when I'm better" 😂😂😂 them kiddies should be in their own beds and would probably get a decent night's sleep.

Yeah and tomorrow she'll be crying "in pain" because she ate Chinese and the "babies" will have been up all night and will either be late for school or not go!! Shop will be closed and "all messages answered when I'm better" 😂😂😂 them kiddies should be in their own beds and would probably get a decent night's sleep.
Yesssss so true lol!!! And those noodles are probably made with egg in. Vegan when it bleeping suits you ... she deserves it after today? What taking pics down a graffiti alley give it a rest

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.