Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a born bleeping liar that’s why ....
she obviously does use Scales.. and I’m sorry her dinner is not nutritional at all a bit of veg and mash potatoes ?? Lol and people look up to this girl for help with there weight... it’s obviously a tit diet because she is contestant re starting it, then binging then cutting this out and then back eating plant based... then meat again. The girl chats so much tit she forgets what she’s even said!!!
ive never known a girl to lie so much in my life... and I see the convict is now back doing JP no doubt cassy will steal her customers like she has done with everyone else’s!

Reactions: 1
She’s prob only going to Thailand because Katie price has just come back! What’s she thinking she will go and the paps will think she’s back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I wander from what weigh in she has lost 8lbs , seeing as in that surgery video she says about how much she gained through water and swelling , size 6/8 - size 12 or something . Then says she doesn’t weigh herself so which one is it Cass ? No one really give a duck but if your going to start throwing numbers out there have some back up for it - selling a fake dream !

Reactions: 3
Aww man shes promting a company I work for lol the girl has put on her facebook how happy she is to have cassy mention her page lol x

7 stone in 7 months- yes I've done the same, but as soon as you stop all the weight back you'll gain... Promoting weight loss but always out on the doss. Ready to scoff with her nose in the trough.

Maybe cassy has actually taken some of the advice on here on board. The kids had what seemed like a nice home cooked dinner, helped her cook it. The little girl seems much more smiley and happy. Cassy seems to be paying her more attention.

I gotta say, good for her if shes trying harder. It takes alot to notice your own flaws, especially when its others who are pointing them out, Credit where it's due and all that.

Don't get me wrong I still think overall shes a tit bleep but theres loads of tit cunts who are good mothers. Lets hope she keeps it up and it ain't all for the gram.

Reactions: 2
She will only keep it up with the kids until shes talking to her mum ect she as no one to look after them and cook there dinners ect if she had choice then she would not do it and its all for show i no cas too well shes not put photos up off her crimal friends around hers but shes got them in her house everyday cas will never change for any one sadly

Maybe cassy has actually taken some of the advice on here on board. The kids had what seemed like a nice home cooked dinner, helped her cook it. The little girl seems much more smiley and happy. Cassy seems to be paying her more attention.

I gotta say, good for her if shes trying harder. It takes alot to notice your own flaws, especially when its others who are pointing them out, Credit where it's due and all that.

Don't get me wrong I still think overall shes a tit bleep but theres loads of tit cunts who are good mothers. Lets hope she keeps it up and it ain't all for the gram.
The girls are happier because 1) they are actually eating meat and not the usual slop 2) Cassy has promised Delilah they are 100% moving to a trailer very soon (which they won’t! And the poor girl been telling everyone at school) 3) Cassy bribing them with being a top notch mother because they want their nanny and uncles (she plays this I’m a brilliant mother card every time she falls out with them!) and 4) she’s about to abandon them again whilst she fucks off to Thailand for weeks!
Same old story every few months 😪

It’s all fake and all for show... and after it being discussed on here why would you suddenly film them all the time and doing things together??? It’s all an act... it’s going to take a lot more then shoving some sausages in the oven and bouncing on the bed to be a good mum. She puts her mates first always has always will. Deep down I don’t think she’s over bill look how happy and family orientated she was back then, now she’s on a downwards spiral and fucks anything she can find and doesn’t give w flying duck...

It’s all fake and all for show... and after it being discussed on here why would you suddenly film them all the time and doing things together??? It’s all an act... it’s going to take a lot more then shoving some sausages in the oven and bouncing on the bed to be a good mum. She puts her mates first always has always will. Deep down I don’t think she’s over bill look how happy and family orientated she was back then, now she’s on a downwards spiral and fucks anything she can find and doesn’t give w flying duck...
She literally is following Katie price down to the last detail 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know it takes more than that to be a good mum, I just think if shes trying then good for her.

I've never noticed a pattern though, didn't realise it's the norm when she falls out with family.

Of course I’m glad she’s trying! But shouldn’t take this website and a falling out with her family for her to step up...
land yewh she falls out with them all the time. Half of them she doesn’t even speak to anymore...

Any one that disagrees with cassy gets blocked by her and one pulls her up on her lies that she puts on facebook gets blocked by her so its laughable thst she put that up or ur just do jel of her thats a joke

Lie detector- imagine just another load of bollcks, sure you just don't get randomed lie tested by the police, do you?

CASSY we all no your reading all this your latest status on facebook is a joke u put photos off u doing ballons up and blames everyone else no love thats a drug that kills too which we all no for fact u nearly killed ur friends while doing ballons when u had thst crash then every man u ride u let them around ur girls they could b any one then u dump ur girls at drop of at plaster it all over facebook but no its everyone elses faults grow the duck up stop blaming everyone for ur doings and take responsibility for your actions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.