Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its embarrassing way she acts daddys got girs until tomoz what she going do then because she as no one she can dump them with this time mummy brothers or sister inlaw sad how when they all dnt jump for cassy thats it they out her life lets wait for the big melt down now its brewing

When Cassy writes a status about donating to animals in Australia and people doing it are feeding into slaughter houses.... give it up you dumb bleeping witch... coming from the girl who wears real fur, feeds her kids dairy products... practice what you preach I suggest you study vegan .... because you sweetheart aren’t one

Reactions: 5
That post has really annoyed me. The fires have actually been intensified by green policies and lack of bush clearing!

She wears more cheap, fake leather than anyone I know!

Reactions: 3
And she’s not even vegan 🤣😂 wears real fur, feeds her kids dairy and herself... she chats so much tit it’s unreal....

Reactions: 2
When Cassy writes a status about donating to animals in Australia and people doing it are feeding into slaughter houses.... give it up you dumb bleeping witch... coming from the girl who wears real fur, feeds her kids dairy products... practice what you preach I suggest you study vegan .... because you sweetheart aren’t one
Exactly this 👍🏻 It’s embarrassing the way she goes on, she’s so hypocritical. Even if she hasn’t eaten meat or dairy lately (can’t keep up with her 🤷🏼‍♀️😂), her children certainly have. So she’s still a hypocrite 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She falls out with everyone, i know she’s fallen out with that abbey girl one of the wannabe London girls 🤣🤣🤣 she doesn’t last with friends coz she treats them like tit or steals there boyfriends or husbands 😭😭😭

I saw that stupid uneducated post on her fb and I had to reply to someone that caught her out. She’s an embarrassment and needs to be knocked out!
those fires are terrifying and it’s affecting everyone here. Her post is ridiculous and insensitive. She’s a vegan as much as I am and I eat meat everyday 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has no bleeping clue what a vegan is. Her make up vegan? I doubt it, it’s all from Swanley market no doubt.

I am literally reaching my limit with her. She’s living in a complete world of her own. How dare she make statements like that regarding the fires and then say ‘I’m not the one making statements about save the animals’. YOU DO IT EVERY OTHER DAY. Wearing your leather boots and animal fur jacket you’ll literally stand there and say you’re eating meat and killing animals so you’re disgusting. Okay... so a healthy balanced diet is a reason to call someone out yet purchasing animal skin to cover your revolting stretch mark covered, cellulite infested fat bleeping saggy botched body isn’t disgusting, no? She’s alright buying it herself in Tesco though isn’t she, and feeding it to her children but oh no she doesn’t just feed them the healthy meat and dairy, but literally stuffs them to the brim with zero nutrition yielding absolute junk food platters of food WITH DIARY at 10 to midnight on a school day and McDonald’s shite every other day. Sorry for my rant, but it’s all bleeping true. How bleeping dare she ridicule people for donating to these tragic life and planet destroying fires and turn it into a vegan debate which she knows nothing about. You’d think a 6 figure earner could spare a fiver wouldn’t you, but no, she’s literally broke.

Reactions: 11
Agree, if she’s a millionaire how can she not donate a lil bit! She has no bleeping idea what is going on over hear and she has the cheek to mention ppl eating bleeping meat! Her post has made me so mad and I don’t know how much longer I can keep following her after that post. People have died, 500+ million animals have died, people’s homes gone, businesses gone, land the size of Belgium has been burnt and she bleeping comments on people eating meat !!!!! She’s a joke and I wish I could knock her out myself!

Fuk me she has answers and excuses for absolutely everything!
Please don’t tell me that was a recent comment? She is not swollen, she literally is just fat. I’m not saying she’s obese or anything at all but for her height, she could lose a couple of stone and be healthy still. When you stand her next to a naturally skinny person, you can tell she’s carrying extra unnecessary weight. She has back fat rolls, cankles and a double chin when she’s not sticking her tongue to the roof of her mouth for photos. Not to mention she literally waddles when she walks because she can’t carry that saggy arse at her height. Look how skinny she got when she ‘healthily’ lost weight, she must be like 2 and a half stone heavier than then for sure. So maybe she should listen to people’s comments when they tell her surgery isn’t a fix and yes she is and will get fat again... What is she like 5ft 2? NHS guidelines say a healthy weight for that height is between 7st 3lbs - 9st 10lbs. She is in the upper quartile of that, probably even very near to the top, so yeah, don’t worry about being too skinny Cass, because you probably won’t ever be 😂

Last edited:
she is NOT swollen... 🤣🤣 love the excuse though head... your just fat your arse it’s saggy as duck and makes you look fat. It’s not a typical BBL that the other insta girls have got there’s actually look good and fits well with their body shape...just makes you look HUGE. Your fingers are like sausages.... and as for this bushfire does she realise it’s not just animals it’s people homes life’s.... she’s as thick as 2 planks... yet she eats McDonald’s and gives her kids meat and dairy.. Cassy just shut the duck up your literally embarrasing yourself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.