Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Don’t starve yourself’ ... that’s rich advice coming from someone who fasts and promotes restrictive shake diets!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope Cassy starts to learn this year that money can’t buy class! Her style is cheap. It doesn’t matter if it’s designer she’s wearing, she always looks a sight. I know mothers in council houses and emergency accommodations who keep their homes looking like palaces. It doesn’t matter that Cassy owns her own home, she take no pride in it.
She thinks owning things is enough to impress but she would be enlightened to learn that it’s actually how you carry yourself and make the most of what you’re given, be it little or a lot that truly makes an interesting, wholesome person

Reactions: 5
She says she is a 6 figure earner but she just cant be.

The furniture in her house, how her house is soft furnished and what her and the girls wear, she just cant be.

I know that people save money, but she does not seem the type who would save money and even so you would have some nice bits

Shop - how long will this last? I give it another three months and she will lose interest in it. It is just a cover for a drugs den? I think that she washed drugs money here. No normal person ever seems to go to the shop.

Reactions: 1
There’s just no way she earns anything like she says. She wouldn’t purchase so many fake designers items when she could easily afford the real thing. It made me laugh the other day when she called that ring a diamond 😂 thats a kim k diamond yeah, not juice plus Cass. She doesn’t even understand how expensive diamonds are 😂

she doesn’t exude wealth like she thinks she does. In fact, I think she comes across like she’s on benefits and that’s no offence to anyone on them, I’ve been there myself. She certainly doesn’t come across as a big earner

Sorry, could you explain washing drug money to me please? I think I understand but just in case!

Reactions: 2
If shes fallen out with her mum her shop will be fucked beause it was her mum what was always there looking after it and staying late to do the cleaning and taking booking ect ect and u can look up how much her cece project company income was its not what she says thats for sure

Washing/Cleaning Money - drugs or criminal activity

So if you have crime money that you wish to clean, you could buy a shop with it, or car, new house etc.

So Cassy could have purchased her shop with it, she then sets up fake clients (i.e. no one) who come in and show this as a sale in the records, buys fake equipment for the shop, buys fake goods for the shop. This then get paid into a bank as clean money or shows on accounts as money spent.

Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 5
Washing/Cleaning Money - drugs or criminal activity

So if you have crime money that you wish to clean, you could buy a shop with it, or car, new house etc.

So Cassy could have purchased her shop with it, she then sets up fake clients (i.e. no one) who come in and show this as a sale in the records, buys fake equipment for the shop, buys fake goods for the shop. This then get paid into a bank as clean money or shows on accounts as money spent.

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks for explaining. I understand what you mean now and yep, wouldn’t be surprised one bit if that was the case

She wants every1 to believe she has all this ££ she has nothing finance and mortgage. Is what she has she takes fake to the next level. Even she believes she’s real 🤣🤣

I’m not sticking up for her at all, please believe me that she annoys me as much as she does all of you! But...

I was under the impression the fake designer stuff was all gifted to her? I might be totally wrong but I’m sure I saw her doing a few videoS shouting out one of the “companies” for sending her stuff?

I could be totally wrong though.

Oh and did anyone ever see a live she done, I’m sure it was on Facebook and she goes in her kitchen drawer, pulled a rolled up note out 🙈 and then proceeded to clean it/wipe it clean!!

Yeah she gets it gifted but I know the girl she actually buys stuff from... she also begs quite a lot for the freebies and says she will do a post because of her high engagement.. ..but the problem is she makes out to everyone it’s real when its not 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“Does anyone else use their hairdryer to warm up” translates to “ look at the way I now look like a Wisdom tooth” bet once that hairdryer gets going on her old wizard sleeve her room smells like a fisherman’s bait box 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yeah she gets it gifted but I know the girl she actually buys stuff from... she also begs quite a lot for the freebies and says she will do a post because of her high engagement.. ..but the problem is she makes out to everyone it’s real when its not 😂
Thanks for explaining that, now all that engagement crap she spouts makes sense!

she is such a beg for a “6 figure earner”

hahahaha the hairdryer post made me laugh... you might as well say duck me i love my body .... everyone look at me and how fit I think I am... I think I’m famous when I’m not... I think I’m a kardash when Im not...
so confident for someone who suffers with body dismorphia .... duck you Cassy you slag

Thanks for explaining that, now all that engagement crap she spouts makes sense!

she is such a beg for a “6 figure earner”
Oh she is such a beg... on her Twitter she was begging celebrities to get her in contact with there publishers so she could make a book 🤣🤣🤣 apparently gypsy fortunes ruined her life... but then she says it was so good for her.... like seriously what would she write about 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s still sharing those pics of those brows after they got ripped apart and are horrendous!

It’s shameful posting a photo showing off a fake body just to get attention. Hated seeing the fake attention she’s been showing babies since social services have been involved. She rants about being powerful and successful 😲😂it’s only a matter of time before it crumbles around her. Them babies should be with their daddy

She will have a meltdown soon 100 it’s brewing... and the thing is all the weight she’s looses apparently ... she never has proof never shows the numbers just what comes out of her mouth .... and throwing some gherkins, mushrooms, peppers and some pickled onion in a bowl is not a nutritious meal at all ...no wonder why she pigs out on cakes and dairy products because she’s lacking so much nutrition... and people actually follow her advice is beyond me!
i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth lol... like her being chosen to be the next gym king model 🤣🤣😳 like get a grip Cassy your never going to be who you want to be give it up. Concentrate on your kids not plastering them all over the internet .. actually make the effort with them and then they might enjoy being with you ...

Is her engagement really that high though? It only pictures with the kids that get loads of likes and hardly anyone comments considering she has like 50k

Is her engagement really that high though? It only pictures with the kids that get loads of likes and hardly anyone comments considering she has like 50k

Somebody else mentioned this. She has just under 50K followers on insta. Under 1k will like a photo and very few comment. These comments are all people gushing about how she is a wonderful mum to her girls (!!!) and how stunning she is (which she is), but you would still expect more of her 50K followers to show her love.

How does this balance out?

She must have a very large number of accounts blocked, as she just blocks anyone who challenges her comments, would these blocked accounts still show in her followers number?

It does just not add up.

I have noticed as well, that sometimes she posts different things on FB and Insta. On FB she may saying how ill she is but on Insta she is out with pals laughing and the rest of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.