Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see cassy is letting her mates sleep in the kids beds again.... them girls need routine ffs.... and your whole look is fake so... shut the duck up. She probably has mates doing snow in her kids bedrooms as well... vile women

Reactions: 2
She’s seen them kids for a about an hour this week ... no doubt she’s having a big Christmas Day sesh at her house when they’re at their dads!

I can’t believe she lets her dodgy mates sleep in those beds either!

How many people are in her house? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Erghhhh smoking in the house 🤢🤢 merry Christmas Eve girls, house full of criminals and people you barely know .. oh and your beds are occupied! Magical

Christmas Eve is meant to be magic but nah, random people smoking in your house your criminal mate posing bent over and your cling on in your kids bed .. merry Christmas bug and bunny!

who she trying to fool putting toilet cleaner in the bath we all know your a scruff.. state of your garden🤢

Blessed with her good lucks but this ones the spitting imagine of her dad and Delilah doesn’t really look like either..

Attachments

Smoking in the house and right next to her kid? This women is a bleeping woman.. actually she’s not even a women she acts like a prick.... scruff bag... shes actually vile those poor kids. She’s a tit excuse of a mother!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Erghhhh smoking in the house 🤢🤢 merry Christmas Eve girls, house full of criminals and people you barely know .. oh and your beds are occupied! Magical
Came here to say about the smoking, indoors and right next to the kids 😩 nothing against smokers, I couldn’t care less but don’t inflict it on young kids! Vile

Reactions: 1
Waiting for the gallstone pain status now 😴
Anyway the amount of tit her body consumes I’m sure dairy is least of her worries.
It will go like this "omg in so much pain with these gallstones literally dying NEARLY went private a&e to spend the night in hospital but couldn't not see my babies face in the morning" 🙄 so predictable

Or she will slag of her mum for not helping her while she went hospital like she always publicly slags her off! Remember when she paid for a gym membership and noone could have her kids so she literally roasted her mum on FB!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.