Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I've never understood is when she posts her insights and it has 6+ million views on her photos (impressions reset weekly) yet she barely gets over 1k likes on a photo 🤣 she also never used hashtags so where are these views coming from

Reactions: 2
She has so many followers however

'Cheap shout outs today '

Never shouts out anyone hahah

Reactions: 4
Maybe!!!! you never know with her lol

She thinks a bowl of sweetcorn and tomatoes with a bit of brown rice is a nutritional meal.... who would even want her as a mentor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually think they are the worse I’ve seen her do I’d be livid if my best mate done them for me anyway 😂

How the duck does this girl have body dismorphiA .... cassy your a bleeping joke you don’t have Bd at all your an attention seeking home wrecking bleep... got a man and your flaunting your body like that no wonder why your so bleeping easy love.... your a state

Never seen so much tit written on her latest post in my life. She says this tit every month and nothing changes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
How the duck does this girl have body dismorphiA .... cassy your a bleeping joke you don’t have Bd at all your an attention seeking home wrecking bleep... got a man and your flaunting your body like that no wonder why your so bleeping easy love.... your a state

Never seen so much tit written on her latest post in my life. She says this tit every month and nothing changes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Interesting 😂 funny how she lost ‘7st in 7 months’, so easy, no effort at all because JUICE PLUS IS A MIRACLE... sorry, is a ‘lifestyle change’. Yet she’s now spent the last 2 years at least dieting on her shakes and PLACEBO pills every other day and is still soooo much fatter than she was when she lost all her her weight through juice plus ‘cough’ bulimia. If it’s so easy to lose weight through JP why you dieting/fasting so much hun? 🤷🏻‍♀️ You k?

Reactions: 5
Oh but she’s so insecure with her body dysmorphia 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also complete contradiction ... everyone should get their bodies out at the start then her girls should only flaunt it if they’ve got it at the end!

I guess that’s what happens when you copy and paste other peoples posts without fully understanding them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t even know what body dismorphia is I don’t think...
i don’t get how she’s spent 80k on surgery when half her work has been done in Turkey and it’s cheap as anything... I presume she’s just trying to show off to say she has money again... typical Cassy of course....
no one thinks it’s attractive Cassy it’s cringe

Reactions: 4
Disgusting bleep!!! Done with all the men in Kent now onto London!! 🤮😫🤣

Cassy Zimmerman read these posts and take in how much your hated from Kent through to Essex you smelly lob bleep. State of your place you should be disgusted with yourself, born again Christian? Born again bleep, no morals or self respect. Have some respect for your man and stop posting naked pictures. jank woman, 80k where? You made 22k but your a six figure earner? 🤣 go get a real job you spunking lob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.