Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally just saw the “shred again” and thought here we go again 😩 she literally said last week her body was 10/10 and now she’s shredding again. Makes out to everyone in JP you can’t have squash , or chocolate or tap water yet she does??? The whole lot of them are cons .... and what a tit “diet” she thinks a bowl of veg and rice is a nutritional meal. Considering she is a nutritionist as she says .... doubt she is. Her eating habits are shocking!

Reactions: 5
Can she stop trying to twerk it’s embarrassing.

Music blaring in a shop is always professional.

Reactions: 2
I literally just saw the “shred again” and thought here we go again 😩 she literally said last week her body was 10/10 and now she’s shredding again. Makes out to everyone in JP you can’t have squash , or chocolate or tap water yet she does??? The whole lot of them are cons .... and what a tit “diet” she thinks a bowl of veg and rice is a nutritional meal. Considering she is a nutritionist as she says .... doubt she is. Her eating habits are shocking!
Why the hell can you not have tap water????

Have you seen the cleaning company pics she’s tagged in? How the duck does the girls house get so bleeping messy?? And the bags on the wall just kills me how skanky and Chavy and she calls it a show home 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 such a. Skank ... lets hang my fake bags all over the wall 😀😅😂

Here she goes with the gypsy stuff again ffs 😩😂

Here she goes with the gypsy stuff again ffs 😩😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffs here we go again. The soup diet she needs to shred again. Jesus she goes up and down like no tomorrow wtf does she eat to put the weight back on so quickly. She’s living proof juice plus isn’t sustainable or works 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is she on drugs in her latest Instagram stories in her kitchen? Chatting tit going 100mph, dry mouth and hyper. Poor kids😰

Reactions: 5
Ye
Is it just me or is she on drugs in her latest Instagram stories in her kitchen? Chatting tit going 100mph, dry mouth and hyper. Poor kids😰
ueah she seems so weird in that one doesn’t she .... 😳😳😳 why doesn’t she go and spend more time with her kids instead of sitting on Instagram pretending to be a gypsy

Instead of creating a new diet out of M&S processed slop 🤣... shouldn’t she stick to products she guarantees that work for weight loss? Such as the JUICE PLUS SOUP she used to try and flog to people. The dumb fat bleep is now even forgetting to promote the products she’s supposed to be using and selling to people. Hahaha I just love watching her fail, can’t wait to see her dressed up to go out on Saturday looking like a string tied joint of pork 🐷 fat spilling out all over the place, tits overflowing from an outfit two sizes too small, cankles on full show and enough hair extensions and fake tan to guarantee her a spot on the drag race 🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah exactly! Why is she not having her juice plus soups?! They make a big thing about processed food and soups yet she eats them? The whole company is a bleeping fraud

Why would you say the name of your kids school on a live stream ffs .... I know her kid said it but why ask it on a live for duck sake

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't think she's on hard drugs but I defo reckon shes on slimming pills, they work like speed, hence the dry mouth, over chatty, hyper behaviour.

She makes me die talking about even influences have blemishes and spots 😂😂
women you are not an influencer.
You're a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talk about binge eating. She’s having a feast today isn’t she and then on the soup and fasting tomorrow.

So last week she said she’s happy and her body is 10/10 now she’s fasting and having a soup diet , and not using filters or anything to see if she can do it!? She needs serious help her “therapist” she says she has obviously is bleeping tit

So last week she said she’s happy and her body is 10/10 now she’s fasting and having a soup diet , and not using filters or anything to see if she can do it!? She needs serious help her “therapist” she says she has obviously is bleeping tit
Standard with her isn’t it 🙄 constantly “shredding” or “fasting” one minute then in love with herself and her body the next. Can’t bloody keep up. I really don’t know how any of her followers are still falling for her tit 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.