Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here4thebants

Personally I think Amy would love it if a thread was made up about her. Don't feed it lol. Back to Slaggy Anne. I'm sure Dave will be back on the scene soon to comment about the baby shower post. Watch this space....
Yh please don't.. if she wants one bad enough. Let her make her own... dont feed it... she want the attention so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MonsterInc

"I Love Them ❤❤💙" Your Supposed To Love Your Kids... You Fucking Narna....

As For 💙.... He Ain't Yours To Love, Psycho Dumb Fool!!!

Baby Brockett Pending >>>>>>>>>>>>

I Smell A Melt Down In 3.... 2....1💣

Rackley123

Chatty Member
To be honest, I don’t think lc will be grateful for the congratulations, I don’t think she wanted any of this on this thread, especially mentioning her baby. We all know what Cassy is, but ultimately, G is to blame 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
That live she posted dancing with the kids might have been cute if she wasn’t doing it purely for the camera... the way she was just watching herself the whole time 😂😂

Salliescrunchie

Don’t think I’d define ‘classy’ as living off cash that is from burglaries and robberies. I’d rather make my own money I think. Money from other hard working peoples misery - nah thanks. You are just as bad as the scumbag himself.

_basic_

VIP Member
Didn’t think the box was dusty more the thing he was showing looked like a rusty nail. I must have ni idea of these glam circles they move in

Her jaw was NOT broken. It WAS dislocated ffs- learn the difference... Yes Cassy is a freaktard and the rest of her family. They are ALL as dumb AF but stop embellishing stuff and repeating over and over what's already been said.
So her jaw was damaged by G is what people are wanting to know? I didn’t see her post in the group but seen the posts afterwards but you seem to know the truth?
The thing is is what happened to her jaw was caused by G whether it was broken or dislocated? I see the difference in injury from a medical side but if caused by another person it’s assault. I don’t see what you mean by your post?

• Haha

Olgivy

VIP Member
Can you imagine what sort of low life you have to be as a woman that you would be happy for a man to be away from his 1 week old (?) daughter on Christmas Day, and instead be with you? And what about his two sons? Is she really that selfish? Erm yes, of course she is. 🤦‍♀️ Also, mixing houses when he has a newborn with an immature immune system. It’s so fucked up.

He will never in a million years choose Cassy over LC. She can keep up the charade as much as she likes. But he is playing BOTH women like they are damn idiots.

In the end, he will stick with LC. Because he needs to keep up the “family man” image with his local gang gang society.

It’s why he controls Cassy’s IG. He doesn’t want her posting too much shit about him on her profile, because he doesn’t want LC to see it. It’s so damn obvious but Cassy can’t see it.

And as for angel, encouraging this bullshit. She should be fucking ashamed of herself. She will know all about his cruel antics. But, she continues to entertain this twat. How about you teach your daughter some self respect ffs?!! Steptoe must be loving this little set up. It’s all weighted in his favour, and everyone else loses. He is selfish, cruel, ugly, deceitful, conniving, and a lying piece of shit. I think that just about covers it.

BTW, Merry Christmas everyone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Wowitsme

VIP Member
Some of these comments are very close to victim blaming. I havent seen the screenshot and none of us know what it is true and what isn't, and that isn't anyone's fault because she is usually full of shit... but if he has been knocking her about then she might be very vulnerable and she's got 2 kids to look after. It's easy to say she should have stepped away but you never know what goes on behind closed doors and we don't know if he had some kind of hold over her.
absolutely agree here, no one actually knows any of the facts of the situation and it feel really intrusive to go on a private group for people dealing with abusive situations to stalk her posts 😬. No matter who is in the wrong abusing someone physically or emotionally is lowest of the low.

_basic_

VIP Member
Forums about her? I hope she doesn’t mean this one nothing was barely said till she waded in touting her OF page 🤣 she likes herself a bit doesn’t she? I bet she asked herself that question just so she could answer it lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofher

VIP Member
Omg angel as been on one...

Lidle for her german sausage, and different flavours... missing germany xmas and not all this uk xmas fluff 😂😂😂 we will set up a go fund me page if you promise to fuck off!!!!

Covic as made her panic about her health.... but not minded have dozens of teenagers around her, her daughter with the cum of 50 blokes rattling around inside her 🙄.... her kids doing baloons in front of her 👏👏👏.... so bloke she met on tbe internet.... fuck her once then hit the fucking road

AND THE FINANCIAL.WORRIES!!!! WHY ANGEL WHY WHY WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MONEY WUTH A 6 FUGURE EARNING DAUGHTER THAT YOUR SO FUCKING QUICK TO BRAG ABOUT.... YOU KNOW THE LINO TRENT SETTER THAT BOUGHT YOU AN OLD BEAT UP MOTOR WORTH £500..... WHILE SHE WAS DRIVING ABOUT IN A 40K MOTOR! THE ONE YOUR SO PROUD OF...... AINT HELPPED YOU AINT WHILE YOU BEEN 'LONELY' WHILST SURROUNDED BY TOM, DICK, HARRY, FRED, PAUL, PETER ETC ETC ETC DURING LOCKDOWN.

WHY WAS THAT TRENT SETTER YOU GAVE BIRTH TO NOT SUPPORT YOU DURING THE LOCKDOWN CRISIS 🤔🤔🤔... KEEP BRAGGING ABOUT WHAT SHES GOT LOVE.... UD EXPECT HER TO SEE HER MOTHER ALRIGHT

• Heart

Boredofher

VIP Member
So let me get this right for skin piercing treatments.... i.e microblading, botox, filler, lip blush.... you need to have a sterlie enviroment.... one that room she uses isnt..... she has fluffy cushions on that treatment bed.... not sterlie, fluffly cover or more like shaggy rug..... also not sterlie.... dog bowls on the floor...... not sterlie and a dog running around the place..... not sterlie. ER HELLO EVIRONMENTAL HEALTH WHERE ARE YOU

Truth be told

I dont think any of this is victim blaming, everyone just knows what a bullshitter she is.... if he busted her jaw then she would pop off social media and stop posting pictures for more than a few days! Also she has veeneers..... if shes had a whack that powerful she would of lost a few of them too. Cassy had a miscarriage and went to london within hours 🙄. When your in a DV relationship the last thing you wanna do is get attacked again so you avoid upsetting the abuser as much as possible! Not stalk hes 'exs' house. Cassy claims DV in every relationship..... she even hinted that she was abused by her ex husband years ago and she got a new one ripped by a member of his family!!!! Cassy will pull out any sympathy card she can always has done and always will.

Shes feeling stupid at the minute coz hes with LC..... she hates to lose and especially to another woman. So she feels like shes lost face! So she gonna make it look like she walked away because he was absuing her.... but lets not forget she was still posting blue hearts 2 days ago when hes girl was born. To keep up the bravado that shes kept him

By the looks if it shes got no intention of taking the girls with her as shes put on a comment thats what grandparents are for. Well she cant just jet off as she needs a private covid test first (72 hrs before flying) shes fucking off to get a reaction out of him
If u no cassy on a personal level u will no cassy will not stand around let a man nock her around she would claw his eyes out shes no big fighter but many yr I have known her even when she said t.m beat her she forgot to put that she would hit him claw at him take his phone post private pics off his ex on social media she has openly said she's control freak no way would angel have g at her house if he done what shes saying she has used every excuse u possible can this past couple yrs so this ones no diffent she will move on to next man and he will leave this be same reason he hit me thats what she will say

_basic_

VIP Member
Angel is a moron literally crying about covid weeks ago yet her children are out and about doing what they like plus G coming into her house.
They all make me sick.
I went to my parents house for the first time in 6 months yesterday and continuously woke in the night that I was ill and had given them covid. Yet there is cranks like this fam who don’t give a shit. Wankers