Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cece999

G is obvs a narcissist. It’s all for show, it’s all for the Gram. No one know what’s going on really about from them two girls LC & Cassy that he is playing. If he cared so much about his kids & new baby he wouldn’t be fucking around with anyone else apart from the baby mum.
I think Cassy is very gullible and loves, love. So she always ends up getting herself into situations & hurt. I don’t condone it but when someone is really a narc you won’t believe the crazy shit you allow! (Trust me I’ve been there!)
I understand she can be a bit of a dick @ times, but what we see online isn’t the whole story at all.
When people say..... ‘oh can’t wait for the meltdown’ ‘he’s back with his beautiful family’ ‘playing Daddy to his beautiful daughter’
Mate he don’t give two shits. I think it’s cruel what this could be doing to both of these girls but the comments like he’s getting one up on Cassy...... he’s a scum back 100000000000 times worse than she will ever be.
Cassy is not a victim 😂 she is vile and gets her self involved with married men and then cries they beat her when they go back to the wives.. A bit of a dick? Calling her kids fat.. Palming her kids off whenever she seems fit.. This isnt the first time she claims dv and as someone who suffered dv i find it offensive that women like this cry wolf every 5 minutes.. I have no doubt in my mind that G is a asshole but she is just as bad you can see it

Shes waiting it out to see if he comes back before sharing her dv story with her minions i can put money on it 😂😂 when she realises she was just to pass the time she will share her 'story' and pics to go with it.. I bet she'll try claim the miscarriage was to do with him i bet

Reactions: 8

Pinkygirlz

One things for sure he’ll have some money or a house she can move into. Big old leech she is. With her crinkly chest, put it away!
It’s amazing that she’s been single all this time and as soon as the house has to sold, poof like magic she meets someone. Mate if you ever read this, run as far as you can, cause it’s only after a roof over its head and you money, to bad she can’t trap him by getting pregnant. Hey like mother like daughter!

Olgivy

VIP Member
“Cassyannes cosmetics”

Classy. Original. Will fly off the shelves for sure.

She is an old CROOK. Hence why she is shacked up with one. The funny thing is though, she can’t see that he is an even better one than her because the ugly fucker is playing her too!

She will throw any old tat at her followers, you know, the ones who she “posts calculated things” to but thinks it’s weird they care about her life.

Know this Cass....

We don’t care about your life.

We care about your poor kids. You know, your precious babies that you have around a convict and wife beater.

We care that you SCAM people and continue to keep doing it.

I’ll personally be reporting her ass myself to trading standards when she “launches” her carcinogenic trash, that will no doubt cause people to have skin reactions.

Her immoral ways sees no bounds.

Stop taking money from people for things you ain’t qualified to sell, do or teach.

“Cassy The Crook” who will flog any old shite to her followers

Does lip fillers in her kitchen next to a dog bowl after doing a 3 hour morning course - crook

Flogs market stall crap that will fall apart after one wash - crook

Calls herself a life coach, when she has no coaching qualifications or experience other than the fact she joined a pyramid scheme - crook

Recruits for a shitty pyramid scheme - crook

99.9% of people lose money in MLMs, but this crook will take you for everything you have got. And then boast about her lifestyle.

Where is the lie tho?

• Heart

T.dotm

Regardless of what LC is doing congratulating a woman on bringing a baby safely into the world is perfectly normal no? We aren’t saying the situation is right and more to the point we have no idea what her situation is, she may just be co parenting with him

Truth be told

You can tell gs around because she not crying out for Attention on facebook so as he gone she will be back on looking like a slag to try make him jealous if that don't work cry to her minnions that he beats her to get there Attention she is such a sad bitch and lowest off scum to evn use d.v card for Attention when real women are being beat to death daily scum at its finest

Chris622

VIP Member
I can’t believe him got her a dog Jerry springer has nothing on these lot 😂got to laugh he’s just gone with his wife to have the baby then came back with a dog 😂😂😂😂 i would shove him back and take the dog with you what a mug is she really this stupid with men shocking what she lets him away with.. I’m completely surprised that boy is still alive honestly that has Evan surprised me

Last edited:

ChloeF76

Can someone try and tell me what this means 😳😳😳
So this has got to be, Cassys found out about a THIRD girl pregnant with G’s Baby? We already know about LC, then there’s the other side chick who he’s been with for years.....she’s also pregnant. So I reckon ANOTHER one has popped up and Cassys saying enough is enough?!

• Wow
The baby is so cute how did that Gollum looking noncey creep father her! I’ve noticed baggy minge is looking a bit thin lately I bet it’s the stress of G getting more distant to be with his baby girl and his fiancé who gave her to him. Cassy hates the thought of losing and this baby is a huge hold for him to be home with his family more. I know people slag LC off but if I was her I wouldn’t just walk away and let a tramp like cassy think she’s got one over on me I would rub it in that dirty sluts face and show her exactly what she is.. a one of many shag, it’s also very known that cassy takes it up the arse a lot of men don’t get that from their wives possible why they keep prostitute whores like cassy around.
Prostitution whore 😭😭😂😂

• Wow

laylapink66

Chatty Member
It was basically Slaggy ranting about GB. Said for 9 months he’s been going between her and his ex. He gave her a Rolex and a ring that he took back off her in an argument. That he dislocated her jaw! Then he came round gave her the ring, Rolex back but with a note saying he was leaving her and maybe they could try again in 6 months. And that his car was parked outside his ex’s all night. I think that was everything...my memory is so bad!

• Wow
  • Haha

Pinkygirlz

Thanks cassy, cause of cunts like you that can’t just fucking do as they are told We won’t be seeing anyone this year for Christmas! Just stay the fuck home and do as u are told and please please stop making out that you have bean playing it safe, as ur social media shows differently you fucking cunt.............. I’m so mad, I wanna punch her and people like her in the fucking face!

• Heart

Truth be told

Cassys no victim in this she new full well what g was and is like she new he had a family she new he got engaged she new l.c was carrying gs baby but that was all fine with cassy along as g came back to her bed every few days she was always trying to rub l.c face in it whenever her and him was together but we all new she is very jealous person we all new soon has lc had the baby cassy would have a meltdown now l.c had baby cassy using dv card why only now hes left her loads off times shes trying same as what she did with tl slaggy dont give a thought about her her girls when there's aman in pic she pulls this card hoping her friends will come around after shes shit on them many times if she had to chose between man and her girls she would chose the man she has done many times yes and its karma coming bk at her she thinks it OK to treat other women like it but not her slaggy u need get grip off life that done me a gram off coke

laylapink66

Chatty Member
It was on a victims of narcissistic abuse support group.
Yay you aren’t banned!

Being a survivor of abuse myself it makes my blood boil her crying for sympathy/attention on there. Funny how all her relationships are like this! I didnt want to risk another bad one so just decided to stay single and focus on my kids. Been single for 5 years now where as Slaggy can’t keep her knickers on for more than 5 mins!!

She’s never met his kids, he wouldn’t let them around her he knows she’s no good and a dirty slag it’s a bit of excitement for him outside of his family life. Nothing will ever come of them he’s got a wife to be, a girlfriend of 10 plus years on the side, a couple of flings and numerous fucks.. really don’t know why cassy seems to think she’s the one to change him 😩 she’s nothing special to him or he would of let her keep one of the many babies she’s aborted sorry “miscarried” the last 9 months girls dirt desperately trying to trap him so she can say she has as much claim to him as lc does.. news flash wide hole NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Here4thebants

Fucking hell cass, don’t be giving out no bjs with your cheese grater lips! They are fucked!
her lips look like she has herpes permanently

I just said how im sure LC and the boys will be having a lovely christmas as a family and she blocked me. C#nt didnt even reply to me 🤣
U have to go down the pretend friend route to get the juicy details...like oh cass ur so stunning 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick