Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olgivy

VIP Member
Is it me but does she keep losing and gaining the same 1lb?! I mean who gives a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Boredofher

VIP Member
Hahaha chapter 1..... what is that exactly??? Its a new year hun.... ur fella aint had a brain transplant SAME SHIT DIFFERENT YEAR 😂.... your still be a side chick..... u still wont be step mum to his kids, your still have cheap lino down, ur still palm your kids off, your still do botched treatments, ur still filter and photo shop every image, you still wont put ur kids in seat belts, ur still be the same coke whore, only change for u is your fuck that puppy off out of it and ur kids will still look fucking misreable

• Haha

Mateymate28

I have never seen such a sad little child in my life, it actually breaks my heart to see delilah face, she just looks so worried and troubled.... poor little mite.

Dontatme88

G is obvs a narcissist. It’s all for show, it’s all for the Gram. No one know what’s going on really about from them two girls LC & Cassy that he is playing. If he cared so much about his kids & new baby he wouldn’t be fucking around with anyone else apart from the baby mum.
I think Cassy is very gullible and loves, love. So she always ends up getting herself into situations & hurt. I don’t condone it but when someone is really a narc you won’t believe the crazy shit you allow! (Trust me I’ve been there!)
I understand she can be a bit of a dick @ times, but what we see online isn’t the whole story at all.
When people say..... ‘oh can’t wait for the meltdown’ ‘he’s back with his beautiful family’ ‘playing Daddy to his beautiful daughter’
Mate he don’t give two shits. I think it’s cruel what this could be doing to both of these girls but the comments like he’s getting one up on Cassy...... he’s a scum back 100000000000 times worse than she will ever be.
Cass is that u babes 👀

• Haha

Pinkygirlz

I know it’s cassys thread but fucking hell roxy and her fake fat arse are so fucking annoying. How can you be fat and slim at the same time, oh yeah surgery and bad surgery at that! Can someone please make a thread for her fat arse and head so we can all laugh at her bullshit!

Pinkygirlz

Pamper time, everyday is pamper day for you you cunt. How about you do something nice for your kid’s that they enjoy doing!

Last edited:

MonsterInc

£14 Posted Girls... Get Ya Orders In🤪

Watch Out Kylie Jenner & Charlotte Tilsbury!!!

#NewTrampOnTheBlock

• Haha

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
We taking bets as to how long it'll be before Angel will be posting that ip addresses will be tracked and the police called 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont normally post but this scabby cunt has gone to a whole next level shit mum shit daughter.... dont make me screenshot the messages I've got off her mum on my old fb about scabby Ann trying to fuck Bill's relationship with his gf on his gf birthday scabby fobbing her kids off to him knowing they had a meal etc booked the dirty tramp she is angel has to comply or she cant see her grandkids ... faking an attempt at suicide faking a pregnancy desperate whore fucking a man who she knows has got a beautiful family at home and how gorgeous is little Vienna 😍 nothing but a dirt box mate ... literally know someone who's fucked her he said it was like throwing a sausage up an alleyway 🤢🤮 have no fear social services are on her case ...

• Wow
  • Heart

Whitney98

Shes never been brought up a traveller. Theres a lot of clarks that think they are travellers... some of her cousins think they are.... i know clarkes that are actual travellers and none are associated with her. If the girl done home done grub she'd never of got to the miss piggy size. Shes a lob, she lived in an old tourer and you never see her cook nothing in there. It was just a glutted shit hole that she never attempted to make homely... apart from her £1 bins with chanel crystals stuck on with nail glue!

Lets not forget she was a benefit cheat aswell and they started looking at her after that shit show that dont show romany gypsies in the right way. Her saying how her husband works 🙄 then he dont lol. She forgot herself.

She was also claiming tax credits when she earning off jp..... theres so many wannabe travellers around and unfortunatly the women on her facebook with their tongue up her arse are exactly that and think shes great and wanna be like her to make them look like travellers 🙄

Travellers dont behave that way and ur never hear them say i gave this amount for that. They wouldnt let so much public intrusion into their lives and the way she puts her personal life out there is frown upon. You dont have men staying at your place unless his asked for ya and ur married.... u certainly wouldnt be aloud a man thats git a pregnant wife 😂😂😂. So this proper traveller that she says she is..... ok she aint got a dad.... but wheres the male relations... why aint they reining her in and telling her we dont behave that way 🙄.... a stew, a rolex, a sofa with diamantes, a bit of crown derby, country rose and a mop dont make ya a needy. The woman dont even own a wiping out bucket lol..... que her going to the bucket shop now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Half of Kent are widos and she’s the biggest one to walk😂
She go thru phases one minutes it’s a gypsy next minute it’s trying to be a gangster
All she is is a big luvney lob😭
Having a traveller man doesn’t make you one no matter how many you have Cass
And surprise surprise having half traveller children doesn’t make you one either 🙈
Bet she comes on ere read this then the fathers birth certificate will be out again next to his ashes that she’s got in the crown derby storage jar🤣🤣🤣😭

• Haha

Fishfinger

Christmas for him will be the Christmas episode of the vicar of Dibley.If you've seen it you will no what I mean.

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
How long until HIM recruits her young brothers to work for him.

They are well on the way to becoming plastic gangsters

Reactions: 12

Boredofher

VIP Member
Who see the dv post she put up about if someone needs to escape.... fucking idot!! Pot calling the kettle... who the fuck would escape to a woman that condones it 🙄 more bullshit for likes.

Im sure her public figure status should be removed due to extremely low engagement. Shes got about 100 people who like her shit and buy into it..... the other 53k are just sat watching her shit show of a life 😂 for entertainment and to make them feel better about their lives

Reactions: 12